Nike Lunar Clayton Preview

Very nice! I was just thinking that these would look great with pants, but maybe not so great with shorts.

They actually look great with shorts.......slim fitted ones I prefer.

Love the white or gray ones....love

My wife said these are the stupidest looking shoes she's ever seen.

I must have some now.

My wife said these are the stupidest looking shoes she's ever seen.

I must have some now.

Your wife needs to see more shoes.

For a dressier golf shoe, I really like these.

Agreed. But $250 is steep. I can't even find em for cheaper on eBay or anything.

Give it some time. You'll probably be able to find a pair towards the end of the season for much less than retail. That's just how it works.

I would be all over these if not for the huge swoosh on the side. I know that it's Nike's thing, but it's really gaudy for a pair of shoes like these.

Give it some time. You'll probably be able to find a pair towards the end of the season for much less than retail. That's just how it works.

I would be all over these if not for the huge swoosh on the side. I know that it's Nike's thing, but it's really gaudy for a pair of shoes like these.

I surprised there isn't a brown option to say the truth. But that swoosh is in a good place or a well fitting pair of slacks to cover it.

I surprised there isn't a brown option to say the truth. But that swoosh is in a good place or a well fitting pair of slacks to cover it.

I'm a big fan of the white ones. The logo just bothers me.

I have a few pairs of dressier shoes. The manufacturers were able to do it without throwing a ginormous logo on the side.

To each his own, though.

I'm a big fan of the white ones. The logo just bothers me.

I have a few pairs of dressier shoes. The manufacturers were able to do it without throwing a ginormous logo on the side.

To each his own, though.

It's a Nike thing. I agree.

Anyone have any long term experience with these? How are they holding up? I want these in the worst way lol.

Just saw these on RBG for $60. Sooooo tempting.

A few sizes in Black/White, Gray/Volt and Gray/White.

https://www.rockbottomgolf.com/shoes/golf-shoes/nike-golf-lunar-clayton-shoes/

18niklunclymenmdgwh009011__04445.1493143997.jpg

Back