2014 Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

That Jman character is a clown, I mean seriously, he wears pockets on his shirts and uses big words in his reviews, PSH.

Hahaha, hello Brad, I'm looking forward to this weekend of golf to be honest, I really enjoy watching this one every year for some reason.

LOL. I was talking about Johnny Miller, but now that we have a confession.... :alien:

Furyk Octopus Dart!

LOL. I was talking about Johnny Miller, but now that we have a confession.... :alien:

Oh Johnny...that dude...

I'll bite my tongue bc I know Freddie is a fan...hehe

Scott gardiner is of aboriginal descent. Throw a shrimp on the barbe

I'm watch GC because Orlando weather guys are telling me how much rain we have gotten today. Ugh, I like the weather girl at 5am when on treadmill not when I am watching golf

I'm watch GC because Orlando weather guys are telling me how much rain we have gotten today. Ugh, I like the weather girl at 5am when on treadmill not when I am watching golf

Hahaha, I can't blame you there.

Its going to get really interesting when we finally start seeing these guys like Petterson start to change their putters/putting from the anchored ones. I bet we are going to see a lot of creativity.

I think we are gonna have a first time major winner in two weeks. All the big guns are just struggling

At least you don't have a winter storm ticker blocking the dayum screen.

sybe8use.jpg

Hahaha, I can't blame you there.

Its going to get really interesting when we finally start seeing these guys like Petterson start to change their putters/putting from the anchored ones. I bet we are going to see a lot of creativity.
I don't know what some of these guys are going to do. Some really need the long putter to be relevant

At least you don't have a winter storm ticker blocking the dayum screen.

sybe8use.jpg
Finally the voice of Johnny miller graces the kong house hold

I don't know what some of these guys are going to do. Some really need the long putter to be relevant

I agree completely, I know they said Scott is planning on shortening just an inch or two to keep it off his chest and adding a lot of weight up top to add more balance there and feel anchored. Its going to be incredibly interesting.

2014 Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

Palmer hits the green on the par 4 off the tee. Wow

I love protracer. Should have on all shots

It's crazy to see how much they move the ball around....I agree pro tracer need to be used more often

Agreed, its just freaking awesome.

Off topic a bit, I'm SUPER excited for the 3-night Arnie special.

Me too, can't wait to watch

Must see TV! and will be in the DVR

I love me some JM. I knew he'd mention himself when talking about 70s golfers

This the bracket buster PGA event. All second tier players from small conferences.

Look at that hip bump by Loupe. Holy cow.

Molder WD
Els & Ishikawa MC
Phil WD

Tough Fantasy Week :angry:

Back