2014 Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

Tweaking is an understatement

HIT THE DAMN BALL!

Ugh.
Lmao....he's starting to make Na look silky smooth. All we need is a few Sergio waggles and well have to go to a commercial break.

Loupe looks much slower than Na has been this year. Wonder if he is like this all the time or if its something that the being so high on the leaderboard is bringing on.

He's got a great swing though, love the super slow-mo.

Loupe looks much slower than Na has been this year. Wonder if he is like this all the time or if its something that the being so high on the leaderboard is bringing on.

They just mentioned he said the views of the holes and how daunting they are to his eye is making it hard for him to pull the trigger.

Relying on scrambling is like leaning on a bent cane....it will give out eventually

I really can't help but wonder just how much worse his arthritis is than he is letting on, I def agree, he looks really old to me.

Rheumatoid arthritis doesn't cause muscle pulls.

Hope Phil is ready for Augusta.

I've never seen the guy play but since the telecast started he has gotten worse. I wonder if he knows he is on TV

kids make note of Bowditch short game, it's freakn Panda style...hehe

I always like hearing the interaction between player and caddy. "Trust it"

As these guys get older, any little pain takes them away from the game. 10 years ago he would have stretched and played on. Getting old sucks

My Wisconsin man, jerry 'I like to dance after I swing' KellyKelly

Kuch finishing his move today. Impressive round.

Kuch, throwing a dart in there. Has to be comfortable pairing for Hadley today playing with Matt. Both former Georgia Tech golfers though they went through school about 10 years apart.

I never said it did. I'm not that stupid.

It was a general convo bw Freddie and I about how he looks like he has aged, and I guarantee the arthritis has been an issue for him. Never said there wasn't a muscle pull here. Ever.

Snuck that one in, hell of a day for Kuch.

Watching Jerry Kelly, I'd have to think he was just out playing a round with his friends. He'd be a blast to play rounds with, seems like a very personable guy.

Watching Jerry Kelly, I'd have to think he was just out playing a round with his friends. He'd be a blast to play rounds with, seems like a very personable guy.

Yep, he just goes out and plays, I love that.

Thats another hell of an out from trouble. Sheesh.

Thats another hell of an out from trouble. Sheesh.

Moving more rocks than an excavator. But somehow he's pulling it off.

Shared a beer with him at Bayhill a few years back, talking badgers. Very personable guy and knows his sports.

Watching Kuch interview, does that guy ever stop smiling

Nice shot by Na, and definitely faster than Loupe!

Watching Kuch interview, does that guy ever stop smiling

My absolutely favorite guy on tour. I'm not ashamed of my bromance with Kuch!

Back