Bridgestone Backpacks - 2014 #THPMC Staff

That is one nice looking bag. Bridgestone is definitely hooking up their staffers.

Sweet swag showing up already and there is still four months to go, well done Bridgestone.

utata6e9.jpg

The bag is bad ass! Will be in play tomorrow

Got home to find mine too. Huge THANK YOU to Bridgestone and THP for this very cool treat. I will be putting mine to good use on its first trip this Friday. This journey has all kinds of cool little stops on it doesn't it. #GreatfulStaffer

20140325_201236_zpscrpnrkj3.jpg

JM

I refuse to look at page one to see a picture of one of these... I am a complete backpack freak.

Sure enough, dang Johnny Mojo posts a huge pic right above me.

I love seeing those bags. Bridgestone definitely has some great swag.

I refuse to look at page one to see a picture of one of these... I am a complete backpack freak.

Sure enough, dang Johnny Mojo posts a huge pic right above me.

Sorry man! :alien:

Great job Bridgestone! That backpack is spectacular! Congrats to the staffers!!!

Look great guys, enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Congrats staffers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those bags are sick and super jealous of you guys. Awesome swag right there.

Man that thing looks amazing. Topping it off with your name and the THP personalization's, first class swag right there.

Talk about jealous right now. I am seeing pictures pop up from my fellow Bridgestone Staffers and those backpacks are awesome. Talk about goosebumps and mine is 1000 miles away. I called my neighbor and said I have a package I need you to get off my porch. Can't wait and you can bet that will become my new travel work bag!!!

Awesome! Saw Freddie's tweet earlier today. Congrats B-stone staffers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Man those are some awesome backpacks! The sentiment is amazing in and of itself, but to back it up with such high quality gear speaks to what a great company Bridgestone is. I'm very impressed!

Man those are some awesome backpacks! The sentiment is amazing in and of itself, but to back it up with such high quality gear speaks to what a great company Bridgestone is. I'm very impressed!

Yeah, dude. The bag is pretty amazing. Tons of room and pockets for just about everything you need. I'll be using with mine with pride.

That is so awesome!

Very cool backpacks. Very nice gesture from Bridgestone !

Can't wait to be opening mine here in a few hours!

Oh man I totally forgot about putting a picture up in this thread!! Mine came the day of out conference call. This thing is sooo nice.

atugana4.jpg

Back