SeeMore Putters Thread

It's silly how much different the FGP is with a trisole.

Order anything if it has a tri sole.

Yep, it is. I've been a fan of the tri sole for a long time now, phenomenal on the Z's. Its actually been on a lot of th eputters I have historically had the most success with.

I need that damn m1 to round out my m1 PR's.

Which one? I've been there often. I love that course

Cool. There is more than one? I haven't been there myself yet, but have heard nothing but good things about it.

Cool. There is more than one? I haven't been there myself yet, but have heard nothing but good things about it.

I have brought many good awesome putters there. I love that course. It's a hole in a wall. But a gem.

9521965c6c952b2300da183fd65333c0.jpg

Drool.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Yeah. That m1 is awesome.

I have brought many good awesome putters there. I love that course. It's a hole in a wall. But a gem.

Everything up here is a hole in the wall. Haha
If you head up this year let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I can't WAIT for the SeeMore event. This thread just makes me more and more excited for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Doc is working, what else is a guy to do than to play with his...SeeMores.

Paintfill night! Finally catching up!

53CFCA6E-A90A-4D23-8E4A-DBA4E9717711_zpsbnmj8gz3.jpg

Nice stable of SeeMores you got there Jman! I noticed the mFGP is shorter than than the rest, any reason why?

Just sharing mine. I put on a Mid Slim 2.0 today on my SeeMore Si1.

13504280875_e9edb9a0e9.jpg

Nice stable of SeeMores you got there Jman! I noticed the mFGP is shorter than than the rest, any reason why?

Just the way its leaned, all of those in the pic are 36" and then there are 4 more at 36" and 2 counter-balanced to 39".

All paintfill is done and dried, makes me happy to see that lime green everywhere. THP and SeeMore just make sense.

DSC_0156_zps4a1ca287.jpg

DSC_0159_zpsc2137a19.jpg

Flat out impressive James.

Ah, ok. I remember you were fitted to 36.

FIFY? Hahaha

Thanks buddy. Since the display is full I have to stop now, right?

I am sure they will sell you another display. So many other terrific models that would look great in THP green.

I am sure they will sell you another display. So many other terrific models that would look great in THP green.

Enabler.

:alien:

Psh, like I need enabling! Honestly though, there are still 6-7 I had prior to getting fit and having SPi change my game on the greens that I would kill to have back. I was digging through my photobucket last night and just got a mix of pissed/sad.

Enabler.

Psh, like I need enabling! Honestly though, there are still 6-7 I had prior to getting fit and having SPi change my game on the greens that I would kill to have back. I was digging through my photobucket last night and just got a mix of pissed/sad.

Some of them went to very good homes. I know my wife likes her Jman special.

Some say obsessive, but I say impressive!! That's an incredible display of SeeMore Putters with a hint of THP!

Shhhh but if I had the money I might be right there with you!!

Just incredible James! I have added 4 so far in 2014 and think I have still lost ground to you.... haha

Enabler.

That is a very nice collection Jman, the display rack really kicks it up a notch.

Not trying to rub salt in the wound, but I'm curious as to which models and what you think they brought to the table that your current stable doesn't?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That is a very nice collection Jman, the display rack really kicks it up a notch.

Not trying to rub salt in the wound, but I'm curious as to which models and what you think they brought to the table that your current stable doesn't?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OneCS - Fits my eye insanely well
SB2 Heel - Just Fun
SB2 Center PR - Pretty obvious why, haha
Multiple mFGP2's - Favorite shape ever
m1 Proto - BIIIIG RST engraved on the sole, but it went to a great home and Trisha kicks ass so its cool
m3 Black - Its was just so damn pretty

I'm super psyched on the black LE m3, even if it can't kick my m5 out of the bag and just becomes a wall hanger. But if you ever get a hankering, you just let me know, and we'll see what we can work out. :alien:

Back