2014 Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

Have quite a few guys within striking range. Kuch being the closest.

Didn't think Na and Perez would have another good week. Called that wrong, I guess. The Phil pick was a wildcard, and I knew that.

Anyone catch the issue with Bowditch's tap-in on #10 or whichever hole it was? Did Johnny Miller think he hit a moving ball or something? Seemed like there was no big deal...

I saw very little of today's action. What I did see was Bowditch being all over the map and moving rocks around.

Amazed he kept the lead, let alone went -4. :D

2014 Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

Anyone catch the issue with Bowditch's tap-in on #10 or whichever hole it was? Did Johnny Miller think he hit a moving ball or something? Seemed like there was no big deal...

I believe he actually went up to the rules official and asked them to review it because he thought the ball was moving. Officials ruled it was fine.

I believe he actually went up to the rules official and asked them to review it because he thought the ball was moving. Officials ruled it was fine.

Ahh... the replay looked good. I assumed it was something Miller was trying to make up.

Ahh... the replay looked good. I assumed it was something Miller was trying to make up.

He always seems to be trying to start something

Uh oh Bowditch sprays way left on his 2nd on 2

And the lead is 2

Kuch needs a SeeMore.

Loupe with 9 practice swings good lord

Big pars from Kuchar and Bowditch

ZJ almost drove the 343 par 4.

Bowditch appears to be allergic to fairways.

Bye bye lead possibly

And now we have a tie...looks to be another fun sunday finish

Ah I had a feeling Na was going to get dinged for slamming his club in the sand

Kuchar ob over the green

Back