2014 Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

Looks like 4th, 6th and 11th for me.

Maybe 10th if I had spieth but I don't think I did.

82 for palmer. ..ouch

that hurt as well as Hadley's 80.... they both lost over 40 spots

I'm not watching. But how bad is Loupe? From what I've read he may be the slowest human being ever.

I'm not watching. But how bad is Loupe? From what I've read he may be the slowest human being ever.

If dude was any slower he would be in reverse.

He's not too slow

Practice swing
Practice swing
Practice swing
Practice swing

Step away

Practice swing
Practice swing
Practice swing

if I took as many practice swings as Loupe, I would be exhausted after 9

It's a good thing for those guys that I'm not PGA commissioner. They would be in trouble.

What's the final time for the final group?

He's not too slow

Practice swing
Practice swing
Practice swing
Practice swing

Step away

Practice swing
Practice swing
Practice swing

Step away

Step away

Practice swing

FIFY...yeah, he's that bad

if I took as many practice swings as Loupe, I would be exhausted after 9

I've got a buddy who plays like Loupe. Half a dozen full practice swings every shot. Brutal.

When was the last time final group was 10 over for the final round? Wow.

Well they had to be blazing fast compared to front 9

I've got a buddy who plays like Loupe. Half a dozen full practice swings every shot. Brutal.

When was the last time final group was 10 over for the final round? Wow.

Does he at least hit a good shot after all that? I've played with folks that would back away three times and still top it.

Well Kuch just couldn't get it done in the end. We have another 1st time winner this year. All in all I ended what looks like a positive Fantasy week.

Thought it would end much better than this

quqymu3e.jpg

^ our lineups look a lot alike - I also had Kuch, Furyk, Johnson, Spieth, Hoffman, and Palmer.

Very similar here Icey. Only real difference is I had Willy Mac in 2nd.

Does he at least hit a good shot after all that? I've played with folks that would back away three times and still top it.

Every swing is 110% and he's as wild as they get. Of course he'll never let you forget the long par 5 he reached in two, usually followed by a 4 putt.

Haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I ended with 2 in 6th, 1 in 10th, and 3 in 11th. Always the bridesmaid.

3 hours for 9 holes. Damn I couldn't handle that at all. I would freak out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd swear I've seen him in a movie before

bushy_eyebrows.png

Lmao, then you need the strange eye look left and right with the head lean. Creepy stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fell two spots to 25th, but lost another million (now 3.5 million) to first place by finishing 68th this week.

I dropped another 3 spots this week. Hopefully I can turn it around next week.

I somehow scraped out 1.15 million with only 4 golfers. I got pretty lucky this week to get a 19th place finish.

Back