Swing Thoughts - c0ncept

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
Hey Freddie. Thought I would separated these from the other thread. I worked a lot on shortening and was wondering what you think? Any other advice?

High Fade:

Knockdown Draw:

The length of your swing is great, good job. I have a question, was the fade a push fade that went right of center to right? The knock down draw, what was that ball flight like?

I ask because the swing were ident oval through impact. The main discernible difference was the sound at impact.

I just changed ball position for the shots because of the uphill lie. Umm the knockdown started about right side of the green and ended up about 4 yards left of that point. The fade started left of the pin and ended up in the same spot but a few feet shorter.

I couldn't figure out the sound thing but it was bugging me. I know the ground on the knockdown was a lot harder. The shots are also different balls (project a and pink e6)

Tap Tap Taparoo

I just changed ball position for the shots because of the uphill lie. Umm the knockdown started about right side of the green and ended up about 4 yards left of that point. The fade started left of the pin and ended up in the same spot but a few feet shorter.

I couldn't figure out the sound thing but it was bugging me. I know the ground on the knockdown was a lot harder. The shots are also different balls (project a and pink e6)

Tap Tap Taparoo
the club is stuck behind you on both swings. Have to keep the club in front of your chest through out the swing. I would advise taking the club back on a straighter path with the shoulders. This combined with the shorter swing should be enough to keep the club in front of you.

Okay I'll try to work on that. I know I have issues with a flat swing due to the shoulder and wrist injuries.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Tried to work on taking the club back better. Here is a 9 iron. I am not exactly sure what you mean by keeping the club out in front of me. Does this look better?

I would be scarred of hitting those dogs, ha. Letting the hair grow back out? Sorry, carry on.

I thought you were gonna hit the dogs lol

They are well trained and I always wait till they are well out of the way lol. The little one loves getting the ball before I hit though.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Your move is still under the bottom and too fast. The club is still laid off at the top and lagging behind on the down swing.

What would be a good drill to help get it out in front?

Tap Tap Taparoo

You have to slow down your swing. your tempo is way to quick. You should work on using your shoulder to get the club to the top versus your arms

Sounds good idk why I have been so quick lately. Thanks Freddie

Tap Tap Taparoo

Back