I just turn the video sound down and watch the ladies.

Older stuff is good enough to listen to but this new stuff is crap, Repeat the same two words, comon.

You just have to look around and stay away from the main stream crap that gets air time. People like Action Bronson have a nice old school feel to them.

Thuggish Ruggish Bone - Bone Thugs N Harmony

Thank you for bailing me out there..that's the generation I listened to rap..

I enjoy meaningful lyrics. Artists like 2pac, Nas, Lupe fiasco, J cole. Older kayne stuff. Most of today's stuff really is bad just garbage lyrics

Kendrick is bringing that back some. His lyrics remind me of old Nas.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Kennrick is awesome with the Game in my city. I really like Nas old stuff. His newer stuff is ok but not comparable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for bailing me out there..that's the generation I listened to rap..

Anytime. Glad I could help. I'm trying to remember what year that album was. Part of me is thinking 1996 for some reason but that seems too late. Just looked it up and it was 1994. That is back in the days of Doggystyle and Dre Day. Reasonable Doubt came in 1996. 90's rap just has an entirely different feel to it. Let alone Illmatic or It was Written or Ready to Die.

Good ole day of east vs west side. Gangster rap. Songs that told story's and had original beats and lyrics. Good stuff. Just not a fan of te new aw stuff, but that could be me getting old..lol

[video=youtube;gOMhN-hfMtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY[/video]

Listen to both songs back to back. It's so awesome how he ties them together. 15 year gap in between them.

[video=youtube;gOMhN-hfMtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY[/video]

Listen to both songs back to back. It's so awesome how he ties them together. 15 year gap in between them.

The last two minutes of bad guy get me every time. Such a good song.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eminem is so talented when he has a real topic to rap about!

I agree, I like eminem but some of his songs are just stupid. But hey if it makes him money why not make them.
Eminem is so talented when he has a real topic to rap about!

I agree, I like eminem but some of his songs are just stupid. But hey if it makes him money why not make them.

A significant portion of his older stuff is not Eminem, it's his alter ego Slim Shady. Two totally different personas. If you listen to the MMLP (original) all the way through you'll pick them apart. Generally those are the ones considered stupid and attacked by critics, but I myself love them.

A significant portion of his older stuff is not Eminem, it's his alter ego Slim Shady. Two totally different personas. If you listen to the MMLP (original) all the way through you'll pick them apart. Generally those are the ones considered stupid and attacked by critics, but I myself love them.

I agree with you there.

I know you didn't just go there. It's one person that was addicted to RX pain meds. He may have had another name but it wasn't like he blacked out when the other performed.

I'm not big into rap music but I listen to a fair bit. Right I'm loving Drake's Nothing was the same album.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

One of my favorites is Tech N9ne

Thank you. I wasn't sure if anyone was going to say it. I think he blows them away. Krizz Kaliko and Kendrick also.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Kris Kross were my first rap cassette. lol..They just got me into rap. I enjoyed D.O.C, Bone thugs and harmony, e -40, Luniz, eazy-e, kid frost, south central cartel and many more. M.C. Hammer too...lol..

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Tapatalk

I enjoy all the old school stuff haha eazy, ice cube, dre and snoop but only early 90s, nwa of course with them all together, biggie, you get the point.

I can say i do enjoy rap. Personal favorites are MGK, Mac Miller, and NAS

When I was younger, I was really into Public Enemy. Loved their hard beat. It wasn't until I got older when I actually listened to the lyrics and realized they hated me. ?

I liked the older stuff, Public Enemy, Eric B and Rakim, LL Cool J, even Run DMC.

Love old school, but also loving some of the current lyricists like King Los, the Slaughterhouse crew, etc.

Love old school, but also loving some of the current lyricists like King Los, the Slaughterhouse crew, etc.

Budden = UNDERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back