Hello from a PA Newbie

PAGolfGal

Reaction score
Hello there, THP!

I am so excited to be a part of this forum community so I can share my love for golf with like-minded thinkers. I've decided to join the forum so I can learn as much as I can from others about the game. :)

I just started golfing with my husband in July 2013; and even from my first round (of a 160+!), albeit a crappy one - - I was addicted!! And, I haven't looked back - only ahead. My husband and I golf as frequently as we're able to due to Pennsylvania weather and personal obligations; but, I'd say we regularly get out at least twice a week (and he even more since he's in a league). I'm still trying to win the lottery so I can play every day! LOL.

At first, my husband bought me a "box of clubs" from Top Flight to make sure that I would like the game or even want to continue playing. I used them in 2013 for a few months and have retired them since I realized that I'm obsessed with the game; so over the winter I stepped up my equipment to a new Cobra Bio Cell driver and just bought the Amp Cell irons over the weekend at Dick's. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT THIS WEEKEND TO USE MY NEW IRONS! :) Seriously, it's all I can think about and it's only Monday (sigh). LOL. I've been out twice this "winter" and loved the driver (what a difference from the box Top Flight driver; wow!)... and, the irons make me almost complete now. Next up is an Odyssey putter...

That's a little bit about me and why I'm here. :)

I look forward to learning and sharing...

Best,
Kelly

Welcome to THP Kelly!

Welcome to THP. there is a lot of good information, and some awesome people here, so have fun.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you here and dive right in.

Welcome to THP Kelly! Congrats on your new clubs

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum Kelly!

Welcome to THP!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Kelly! Looking forward to your journey

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Kelly!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! You're new to the game and already gave a nicer set of clubs than me :D Keep feeding that addiction!

What part of PA are you from Kelly? There are quite a few easterners and a few of us western and north westerners on here.

Welcome Kelly!

Welcome Kelly. I love your enthusiasm for the game. Keep it up. You'll be giving your husband strokes in no time.

Welcome to Paradise!

What part of PA are you from Kelly? There are quite a few easterners and a few of us western and north westerners on here.

Harrisburg; close by to Fairview (if in York County). :)

Welcome to THP

Welcome Kelly. I love your enthusiasm for the game. Keep it up. You'll be giving your husband strokes in no time.

LOL! Thank you!! That's my plan (to beat the hubby! haha); we're both pretty competitive and I've been only golfing with "the guys" - so it's not been easy.

Welcome to THP Kelly!

Back