Jason, love the Alternate Shots segment, how did you come up with it and do you have any similar segments planned for the future?

What have the tour guys said about the GC changing ability of the Alpha?
They love it. Dialing in exacting spin requirements has been a game changer.

Any WrestleMania predictions?

That's definitely on my radar, Kevin! Specifically in regards to the non-pink arena. Need more options for us ladies!
With the strides that Callaway has made lately, last few years, is there any thought to increasing the customization to the ladies equipment. My wife just went through a complete bag overhaul with Callaway clubs. The option were extremely slim. Specifically in the non pink area.

Such a spectacular line of new products released by Callaway in the last six months. For both of you: Which single product from the line that is in your bag has made the biggest impact on your game?

I have 3.
Big Bertha
X2Hot hybrid
Apex irons.

They love it. Dialing in exacting spin requirements has been a game changer.

Have to agree the numbers I am getting are insane once I had it dialed in. A true game changer for me.

Not really a question, just wanted to say how cool it is that you guys do this type of stuff with us. Thank you.

Any WrestleMania predictions?

can you believe it's Wrestlemania 30? I remember watching 3 on ppv at my buddy Joe's house. Holy cow I'm getting old. No predictions.

Sabella works...

... on his putting stroke
... his swing
... his cast

Last answer so I don't steal the thunder of those who the Q&A is intended for.

We are in Houston and he is "working" on one of those things right now.

Will there be a friendly (or unfriendly) office wager on this match?

Oh for sure. Hashtag is such a mental midget, this one will be a lay up.

I just wanted to say thanks to Harry and Rhi.......Enjoy beating Chad at the King. #ImWithHarry!

can you believe it's Wrestlemania 30? I remember watching 3 on ppv at my buddy Joe's house. Holy cow I'm getting old. No predictions.

Wrestlemania 3 was and will always be the best one ever.

You know I was just messing with ya!
Last answer so I don't steal the thunder of those who the Q&A is intended for.

We are in Houston and he is "working" on one of those things right now.

Interesting to see indeed. Their latest "guarantee" is quite the leap.

I do miss seeing the X2Hot driver with the puppets. I wish they hadn't canceled that campaign. :disapointed:

Does the pressure to continually come up with the "next big thing" ever truly allow you all to enjoy having success with the current line?

I got to go to 3. Was amazing as a 7 year old.

Watched it on PPV. Even though the Silverdome was about 30 min from where we were living at the time, my dad opted to not take us. I was only 6 at the time.

You're welcome! This is the fun stuff. Have a great week! :beauty: QUOTE=DevRickus;2920936]Not really a question, just wanted to say how cool it is that you guys do this type of stuff with us. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Rhi, what would you say your Captaining (I don't think this is a word) Style is/will be for the #Gauntlet?

Back