Really?!? Good!!! I missed Talking Dead, but rewound the last scene several times and the blanket he had on his back didn't look like Judith would fit in it and it was totally covered. The blue bag sure wouldn't have carried her.
QUOTE]

Judith was on Tyrese's back with some kind of hoodie cover over her...

Last night's episode was tough to watch. Nice twist, though.

I was a little worried too because I haven't seen Judith at the end, she was not visible at Tyrese's backpack at all. Is that the proper way to carry a baby? She would die of suffocation before a zombie could kill her. But I see Carol carrying her baby bag and I can't wait to watch the next episode. I'm sure there are lot of walkers inside that dark tunnel.

Baby backpacks for the win haha. She looked like Yoda riding around in that potato sack lol

predictions on who dies? Though I said Darryl could support a spinoff, I think he's gonna go.

It is interesting to see the new showrunner (Gimple) using the original material more effectively, whether just as reference, inspiration or straight up implementing scenes from the books.

Filing real babies poses time limit challenges on the set, so making carriers where the baby is implied but not visible is very common.

Season finale over, wow. I'm not gonna spoil it, but very, very good episode.

Season finale over, wow. I'm not gonna spoil it, but very, very good episode.

Hard to complain about this episode. A lot of good stuff. Leads into season 5 in a good way.

Strong season finale!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hard to complain about this episode. A lot of good stuff. Leads into season 5 in a good way.

Agreed. All I can say is it's good to have Rick back. Answers a couple questions, creates a couple, and leaves some prior ones unanswered.

Damn I hate when the season ends! Great episode though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so glad that they did not kill off a major character

Rick is back and I would hate to be in Terminus. I think they use the people who come there as a food source, that grill is always going and it didn't look like walker guts inside that caged fence when the gang was running around.

That was my thought. They had veggies but no animals around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, the episode with the young girls was a really hard one to watch. Brave show making from the writers. Real gut-wrenching stuff.

But was I the only one who was disappointed with the very ending of the finale?

*** SPOILERS BELOW *****

The cannibals at Teminus are extremely well armed, organised, and plentiful in numbers. Rick and his crew are trapped, weaponless, and have only two of their group on the outside, each lot not knowing that the other are alive or have any way of contacting each other.

I can accept the walking dead premise, but in what logical/rational way can Rick's group possibly get out of this alive? Terminus won't want to hear anything they have to say, they'll just want to slap on some bbq sauce and chow down.

I agree, the episode with the young girls was a really hard one to watch. Brave show making from the writers. Real gut-wrenching stuff.

But was I the only one who was disappointed with the very ending of the finale?

*** SPOILERS BELOW *****

The cannibals at Teminus are extremely well armed, organised, and plentiful in numbers. Rick and his crew are trapped, weaponless, and have only two of their group on the outside, each lot not knowing that the other are alive or have any way of contacting each other.

I can accept the walking dead premise, but in what logical/rational way can Rick's group possibly get out of this alive? Terminus won't want to hear anything they have to say, they'll just want to slap on some bbq sauce and chow down.

Exec producers mentioned in an interview that tyrese and carol are basically done as far as story lines go.

I say this to my wife all the time watching The Walking Dead. It's a tv show based on a comic book about a zombie apocalypse. It's ok to suspend disbelief and just accept whatever happens next.

Exec producers mentioned in an interview that tyrese and carol are basically done as far as story lines go.

I say this to my wife all the time watching The Walking Dead. It's a tv show based on a comic book about a zombie apocalypse. It's ok to suspend disbelief and just accept whatever happens next.

Man Carol's character was so deep. I hope they find a way to get she and Rick to mend things. That episode with the girls is up there for one of the best of the series, IMO.

And I think you could add Beth to that list as well.

The actors who play Gareth (head of Terminus), Tara (former governor follower) and Rosita (military woman) signed contracts to be full time actors for next season. Essentially they are killing off characters without killing them. Or so they say.

delete

Ok what proof is there that Terminus is Cannibalville

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Nothing definite, but the writers were implying it a lot. First, Rick's lesson about setting traps parallels the way terminus is set up. Second, when that one guy stated "People become part of us, we become stronger" could be interpreted as they are into cannibalism. Third, when Rick's group was being herded to the train car, there was a significant pile of bones (i'm assuming human) in the frame.

Also the painting that Michonne saw when they were looking through one of the houses had the lady that looks exactly like Mary from Terminus. The painting had what looks like blood covering her mouth.

Mary also looks like the mom from the farm on the Walking Dead Season 1 Game. They are cannibals also!

Last edited:
I just hope they don't spend the first half of season 5 showing them try to escape. I've come to realize that you can watch the first and last two episodes of each season half and still know pretty much everything that is happening with the show. You might not have all the details, but the main characters will be covered.

I disagree. We all accept the zombie bit, sure, no problems. but otherwise, their exploration of human behaviour has, imho, been pretty much spot on. Characters have for the most part reacted to various situations in ways I'd expect real humans to act. That is, usually horribly and viciously :) Some keep their hope, some harden themselves, some go full-on feral and let their animal urges take control.

Terminus are obviously highly organised, well staffed and well trained. And they have a system in place that works. They herded Rick's group like ranchers (they must have ammo to burn to do it that way too).

Going with that, I can't see short of someone developing super powers in that container, how any of Rick's group could possibly get out alive.

I guess I'll wait and see, but can anyone think of a tactic that could possibly work if you were in that situation?

Back