PSA! - Indianapolis - Learn to Putt Like a MAJOR Champion!! - SeeMore Putters

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putting accounts for over 40% of your strokes.

Learn to Putt Like a MAJOR Champion
(SPi Certified Staff will be on hand to give putting tips and fittings)
April 5[SUP]th[/SUP] (Saturday) – 11am-2pm

Golfsmith
8310 Castleton Corner Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46250
317-577-0846

PSA-Golfsmith-Indy-SAT-Flyer.png

Oh my. This is close to home and I may just have to swing by. What say you Playdough and skittles?

Oh yesss, wonder how much trouble I get into for skipping my nieces birthday party for this.

Wow indy folks I'm a little jealous, no brainer

I have to be at work at 1, but if i'm there at 11 when it fires up I'll probably have a little time. I think I may try and run up there and check it out.

I've been hoping one of these would come close to Cincy. Too bad I'll be at a conference this Saturday :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am going to this. I'm going to get there around 1030 or so in hopes of being one of the first as I have to be at work 1 and its 40 minutes away. I'll use this thread as my live posting and results place.

Im gonna swing out there tomorrow and check it out.

Me and Skittle are here. Worked the SIM over for a bit and just waiting for the event to get going as the SeeMore person just showed!

Wish I could have joined you guys today. Hope you have fun and get some good info.

Just got my mind blown with how bad my alignment is. After about 20 minutes of work I cut that down by half. So far Scott has been awesome with us.

The click fit system.

Most of the line up he brought.

I've learned that I aim far right and Skittles has learned that he aims far left. Also Scott feels that I'm playing about about half inch longer putter than I should be playing.

Just got my mind blown with how bad my alignment is. After about 20 minutes of work I cut that down by half. So far Scott has been awesome with us.

Haha! YES! This I had that same experience, "Wait, I'm aimed where?"

Man I'd like to try this out once im certain I aim too far right too

Man I'd like to try this out once im certain I aim too far right too

SPi is a game changer.

And no more of that finger down the shaft putter manipulation stuff :alien:

SPi is a game changer.

And no more of that finger down the shaft putter manipulation stuff :alien:

Haha no putter changes this year I've got too many other areas to focus on

Liked the stroke. Biggest thing was alingment. I'm heading out now to get to work. Once I get there and get settled in at work I'll put some thoughts out. But it's been eye opening..

So my experience with Scott the SPi instructor was great. Super helpful and spent lots of time with Skittles and myself. First off he gave us some nice back ground about SeeMore, Spi, and the click fit system. Asked us if we was familiar with SeeMore, what we use currently. My gamer is a Si2 34" Older SuperStroke Slim. Also have a ghosted FGP, 33", standard FeelTec. We went through some basic questions. Ever been fit? Common miss? Length of current putter?

After answering his questions and he asked me to roll a few putts to get a feel of my alignment and my stroke and how my current length putter fit me. After watching me roll 4-6 putts he asked if I was familiar with the SPi method. My time at THP has introduced me to the SPi method but I have not personally been shown it. So Scott introduced me to the little orange ball. After showing me how to hold it and let my arms hang, he handed me the ball to get into my stance and then let my arms hang. Another thing he had me do during that was rock my shoulders to simulate the feeling you should have during the putting stroke. After getting my hands and arms straight down he took the ball from hands and placed a putter in hands in the same spot as where the ball was. I was choked down probably 2 inches lower than my normal grip on my 34 incher. Was quite a different feeling. Big thing that he said was different was my right arm is much straighter than way. I do putt left hand low and he was ok with that. Big thing he felt like I needed to improve was my right arm straightness.

After that we worked on and he showed me my alignment. Wow was I far off. What looked straight to me was 7-8 inches off line. After some work using the triangulater I was able to work myself into only 3-4 inches off the hole. Still work to be done but close that big of a gap that quick will make a huge leap for me. And by the time I was done I was only 1-2 inches outside the hole. But it was so eye opening. It was basically speechless.

Overall the whole experience was great. Scott was a super nice guy and is based out of the Chicagoland area. I have his contact info if anyone in that area is interested in hooking up with him. SeeMore really does a great thing with these. I got a shortned SPi lesson for free basically. Very rare anymore to get a company to offer their reps in that form. The customer service you get from SeeMore it's self extends down to its SPi instructors as well. It was a great experience and if there one of these within a couple hour drive of you it is certainly well worth the trip. I'm extremely happy that I went.

Nice write - up. Sounds like a good time and a few things learned. Glad you were able to make the trip.

Thanks for the review Keygan, sad I missed this event.

Sounds great Keygan! So upset I wasn't able to make it down there. This would have been great for me and I could have used a little help. Haha

One of these need to come to Denver!

Please come to Michigan!
I'd love to attend one of these!

Back