How To Pack 148 Pairs Of Golf Shoes

Shelves are officially in place and we will have some organization going for at least 3 quarters of them.

Shelves are officially in place and we will have some organization going for at least 3 quarters of them.

By brand ??

Just saw this video, holy shoes!! I don't really understand someone questioning others collection either, it's their money and they can spend it how they want haha. I collect hats, so what. Now picking what pair you're going to wear..........good luck

That was pretty awesome, I just saw it as well. 148 pairs of shoes is amazing!

The GoPro is pretty awesome too.

are we going to have to rename you to amelda marcos ?

are we going to have to rename you to amelda marcos ?

Didn't Amelda get all her shoes by commuting fraud and gaining wealth for the people she represented???

Dont be crazy.

/QUOTE]

I mean it wouldnt take that long to do...just sayin

And plaease throw out the ones that are Pittsburgh Steelers colors

thanks

I have no idea who that is...

I don't know either!

I was really hoping you'd have me come down and put in a shelf system and a rolling ladder system JB

I mean it wouldnt take that long to do...just sayin

And plaease throw out the ones that are Pittsburgh Steelers colors

thanks

Depending on which team I end up rooting for in the NFL from now on, I might have to.
And next time you are in town, I have a favor to ask.
If you guessed organize shoes, you are a genius...I kid I kid.

I don't know either!

I was really hoping you'd have me come down and put in a shelf system and a rolling ladder system JB

The invitation is always there...haha.
But seriously, thanks for the offer, in our next house I am taking you up on that.

Depending on which team I end up rooting for in the NFL from now on, I might have to.
And next time you are in town, I have a favor to ask.
If you guessed organize shoes, you are a genius...I kid I kid.

Has to be way easier than the initial setup would be

All orange supporting the Browns would be awesome, maybe a splash of brown in it so its not too Fowler-ish

Has to be way easier than the initial setup would be

All orange supporting the Browns would be awesome, maybe a splash of brown in it so its not too Fowler-ish

I dont do Clemson bro.
Full of weirdness in that Olina thing.

There's that damned green and white wheel that hates me.

There's that damned green and white wheel that hates me.

It has made the trip with us. The good news is that we are working on a way to bring it back for some "fun".

It has made the trip with us. The good news is that we are working on a way to bring it back for some "fun".

I have an idea. Bring it to Love is in the Air. Instead of my wife putting, we spin. Green is a 1 putt. White is a 4 putt.

I'm thinking you need a whole room or extra building and we can super size the storage for clubs, shafts, shoes, bags and what ever other awesome stuff you have around. I have it all designed in my head already, all organized by brand or by equipment type(putters, wedges, irons etc)

Back