What is the most rounds you've played with one ball and what kind of ball was it?

coers

@andrewcoers
Reaction score
Groveland,IL Central Illinois/Just south of Peoria
Handicap
Yesterday was my fourth round with the same ball. And it was a Bridgestone E6 which is only scuffed up from the wedges.

I never have. Impressive.

Maybe 2 rounds? I honestly can't remember but I can usually get a round out of a ball. 4 rounds is pretty impressive from a playing standpoint as well as the ball being really durable. Good job buddy.

Yikes lol I usually dont get past 2 rounds......maybe 3 on an easy course with little trouble

I have a Callaway Warbird which I have used in few rounds last summer, that ball is still in the bag but in very bad shape after all these shots.

I usually lose a ball every other round or so. I never get to attached to a ball either sometimes after a bad hole it will go into a special pocket..or the lake/woods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I went 3 rounds with a Hex Chrome and it was still in good condition before I lost it.

Say when I played with parshooter36 on Saturday I was telling him that and showed him my ball. I did hit a ball in the water once there but I was testing the project a ball. Think its time to sign it and keep it on the shelf. I'm starting to really work on my course management and play it safe.

What is the most rounds you've played with one ball and what kind of ball was...

What is the most rounds you've played with one ball and what kind of ball was...

I lose a ton of balls, and if I do make it through 18 holes with one ball, it's relegated to the practice bucket. I always start a new round with a new ball.

Last edited:
1 round tops with many brands if a ball lasts all round i usually throw it in the shag bag.

I've lost 4 balls over the past four rounds that were out of a new box of E6's. I put all 12 in my bag and put them back in with the rest after a round, so I don't know if one or more of the 12 made it through more than one round. I can tell some have been hit but none look scuffed or ready for the practice bucket.

I believe a couple years ago I lost a ball on it's 86th hole. Straight into the woods, OB. I think it was a Diablo Tour.

I made 38 holes on a Srixon Q star last summer before it went to a watery grave.

I think I almost made it 3 rounds on the same ball once before doing something stupid.

I've made it through a few rounds without losing a ball. But I always start a round with a new ball. I've done it with both the E6 and the E5.

Using Tapatalk

Played 70 1/2 holes with a Bridgestone B330-RX last year. Had to rescue it from a few hazards until it finally went too far into a lake.

I have no clue. When I finish a round it goes in with the rest and I make no effort to make sure I grab the same ball again.

Looks like a lot of bridgestone balls have played more than one round.

I have had a Project (a) make it two rounds, but usually I lose them before that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had a Hex Chrome last a couple of rounds. I used a Top Flite Gamer v2 for about two full rounds before the cover started shredding and it was relegated to the shag bag. Usually if a ball makes it through a full round these days, it goes in the shag bag. Then, like a good rudarius I can pull it back out when I'm having a practice or fun round

used a nxt tour for 58 holes before it went for a swim!!!!!

2 rounds with a Dunlop DDH 110

2. I usually either lose it or hit to a rocky patch.

The only time I ever get more than 18ish holes from one ball is when it's a POS that I find on the course and convince myself to "hit it till I lose it". Those stupid things last forever. The most recent occurrence was with a Top Flite that I found on hole 14 at my home course. I played that one ball for the rest of that round and through two more! Finally hit it into the pond a few holes into the next round so it was about 40 holes, give or take... dropped one of my preferred balls and it lasted maybe 3 holes. Go figure.

I just played 2 rounds with the same orange e6 and was feeling pretty good about it. I then sent that and 3 other orange e6's back to their natural environment, in the woods last round.

Back