Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

When will mother nature let up? Weather not looking too good for Friday. Now 60% chance of rain.

I am still in for tomorrow but I need to leave my house at 7 to leave to time warm up so if we bail we got to do it by then.

I'm out for tomorrow.

Yeah looks like a washout. Might grab something Sunday morning

Yeah, pretty bummed that the only crappy day of the week is that day we wanted to golf

It may be a blessing in disguise because my back is a little wonky right now and I can get into the chiro tomorrow.

Yea of course it's the day we wanted to get out. Really wanted to try the new 5 Deep I picked up last night but looks like it will have to be a range session this weekend.

It may be a blessing in disguise because my back is a little wonky right now and I can get into the chiro tomorrow.

Are you going to be okay for Saturday?

Can't wait til my summer hours start, I'm going to have to join you all soon

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You guys still have an opening? Considering waking up at 445am to golf with you jerks.
That is what I like to hear.

You guys still have an opening? Considering waking up at 445am to golf with you jerks.

We have a 4th buddy. You said you werent coming so I recruited a friend of mine. Booooo Joe.

Haha no worries. Going to go out as a single at Mercer Oaks at 810

Might have an opening or two for mountain view at 810 Sunday morning. Anyone interested?

I might be interested in Sunday a.m.

Great day for chasing a white ball around. Have fun guys.

One spot open for tomorrow at 810 mountain view.

I'm booked. How did you hit them today?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm booked. How did you hit them today?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

85. Incredible off the tee, couldn't get a put to drop. Wind picked up on the back 9 and was dealing with a 3 club wind when it was gusting. 160 yard 5 irons are no fun

85. Incredible off the tee, couldn't get a put to drop. Wind picked up on the back 9 and was dealing with a 3 club wind when it was gusting. 160 yard 5 irons are no fun
160 is my 5 iron haha.

Back