Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

I'll be arriving around 8 AM as well. They said registration starts then. My partner though probably won't arrive 15 minutes before teetime knowing him but I will remind him to get there earlier than he usually does.

So is there an awards dinner or something? Or will they have the trophy and cash waiting for us in the parking lot?

Yep. In the process of testing some new GPS equipment. I might wear one just to make the other teams wonder.

Haha that would be sure to get some funny looks.

Guys, I cannot wait for this thing to happen. It's to be so great to see old friends again and make new ones. The power of THP at its finest.

Guys, I cannot wait for this thing to happen. It's to be so great to see old friends again and make new ones. The power of THP at its finest.

You just seen me!
I fully agree, this is going to be a great time!

Can't wait to meet you dude

Meet me!? Haha I'm sure you've blocked that entire round at Hawthorne out of your memory

Haha was hoping for a wtf

I'm looking forward to meeting the remaining Michigan THPers and the Ohio ones as well

I should probably get out a time or two before this...

Hopefully the weather will cooperate with me.

I'm hoping for 4 rounds tomorrow and Monday!

I'll be lucky to have two rounds in by then. For sure will be at the range a couple times this coming week

I'm getting 9 in tomorrow morning then I'll have a couple of range sessions mid week. One short game and one with my Swing Caddie.

I'll be lucky to have two rounds in by then. For sure will be at the range a couple times this coming week

Agree. We should try and get out at least once this week

Will be 2 more then me

#ThinkPink
eqeguvy5.jpg

Back