Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Agreed. Rob is the man for organizing all our craziness when is came to teams lol. Thanks again Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam gets a ton of the credit, he managed the team setup. I am extremely appreciative of him for that.

Awesome! Storm rolling in and the temp had gone from 69 to 38...

McMinnville winter, just give up!

Once again the THP events are a BLAST! Brian and Josh was a pleasure playing with you both. The wind really put a hurting on a lot of good swings. Still shot a 35/34 69. Playing from the tips was a first and WHAT KIND OF FOOD CART DOES NOT HAVE FOOD ONLY CRACKERS?!?!

WHAT KIND OF FOOD CART DOES NOT HAVE FOOD ONLY CRACKERS?!?!

My group may have bought all the snickers bars that they had.

My group may have bought all the snickers bars that they had.

That's why I wasn't satisfied!!!!! Haha they almost charged that famous Rob...maaannn guy like 5 times on #6.

What a great time I had with Mike, Tyler and GregDan. Although we didn't win I still had a blast. It was good to see all of the THPers having a good time. I even got asked for my autograph and may have told the 2 cart girls that I was kind of famous! Only in Michigan

What a great time I had with Mike, Tyler and GregDan. Although we didn't win I still had a blast. It was good to see all of the THPers having a good time. I even got asked for my autograph and may have told the 2 cart girls that I was kind of famous! Only in Michigan

2uma8ybe.jpg

This was a blast yesterday! Wish the wind would have been a little calmer but still had some nice shots into the greens. It was different hitting into that wind, smoothed a 3 wood all of 150 yards.

Yesterday was awesome. Best teammates. Great weather (minus the breeze). And the coolest cart girls ever...congrats rob haha

Yesterday was awesome. Best teammates. Great weather (minus the breeze). And the coolest cart girls ever, and the greatest 4some ever playing behind us..congrats rob haha

Minor fify and totally agree

Once again the THP events are a BLAST! Brian and Josh was a pleasure playing with you both. The wind really put a hurting on a lot of good swings. Still shot a 35/34 69. Playing from the tips was a first and WHAT KIND OF FOOD CART DOES NOT HAVE FOOD ONLY CRACKERS?!?!

Thanks!!! We had a blast as we'll it was awesome getting to play with you guys, and it was fun playing behind Rob as well.
I will keep an eye out for any future events in the area.

Sounds like a great time! I am very upset I have not been more focused on THP threads and forums longer... I have a bunch of golfing fools out here with me in Michigan that like to have a good time!

I will most defiantly be taking THP a lot more serious from now on! Sounds like you did a great job Rob!

Back