Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I'll be playing and practicing in Midwest Oh this afternoon

Yard work? You sir have some practicing to do for our win this weekend. We can't carry you the whole way.

Haha range and short game work this evening.

Too early in the year for me to be gone every nice day.

Like they don't get to see you enough during those blah days. Dora, Imagination Movers, and Henry Huggly Monsters should be more than enough. Lol. Oh why couldn't that scramble be on Sunday since I have to fly there the next two wks.

Getting out for my first Midwest round this fine day in Indiana. Playing Skittles and his friend at my home course.

Don't feel bad Mike, I wasted a pretty nice Tuesday on yard work. But by the middle of the day I was glad I didn't go play because because it was stupid windy.

Got the youngest's birthday party today. So no golf either. Gonna try and sneak out for some range time hopefully.

Lesson at 2. Hopefully get a few holes in afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

anyone playing in NE ohio today its going to be pretty nice out?

Ready for Thursday night!?!? Hitting up Sweetbriar

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fav course in ohio. Legacy all day long. Can't wait to get out there

ill be there... it looked in pretty good shape from the wine bar lol

The son of some good friends recently graduated from Purdue University. The wife and I were invited to some weekend activities for the graduation and, of course, I took my clubs. My friends and I played both the Kampen and the Ackerman courses. The Kampen is the better venue, but I found the Ackerman to be significantly much more enjoyable.

A little side story if I may. My friends gave their son a credit card for incidental needs. Charges for Harry's Chocolate Shop kept showing up on the billings. My bud said that he never new his son enjoyed chocolate so much. Bottomline, at their first visit, they discovered that the Chocolate Shop is actually a Bar.

A little side story if I may. My friends gave their son a credit card for incidental needs. Charges for Harry's Chocolate Shop kept showing up on the billings. My bud said that he never new his son enjoyed chocolate so much. Bottomline, at their first visit, they discovered that the Chocolate Shop is actually a Bar.

Similar story here in Columbus: There's a joint at Lane and High, JUST north of the Ohio State University, called "The Library."

Bridgestone Ball fittings coming up in 2 weeks. April 25 at Shady Hollow in Brecksville and April 26 at Windmill Lakes. Whose going? I am!!!

Bridgestone Ball fittings coming up in 2 weeks. April 25 at Shady Hollow in Brecksville and April 26 at Windmill Lakes. Whose going? I am!!!

I may do the 26th

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Might have to check that one out!

Ohio_striker what do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Playing golf tomorrow at Giant Oak in Temperance got 2 open spots.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Playing golf tomorrow at Giant Oak in Temperance got 2 open spots.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Check your PM, I might be able if time works.

Last edited:
cleveland peeps did you see the stonebrook range in Middleburg Heights, Ohio will have the first installation of Protracer Range in America coming April?

this will be sweet it tracks the exact distance of every shot to your phone or ipad you just log on to their WIFI and it pops right up.

cleveland peeps did you see the stonebrook range in Middleburg Heights, Ohio will have the first installation of Protracer Range in America coming April?

this will be sweet it tracks the exact distance of every shot to your phone or ipad you just log on to their WIFI and it pops right up.

Now that sounds interesting. Need to see how far it is from Akron.

Pretty cool, especially for Ohio

How are conditions looking in the Akron/Canton area. Playing a round there this weekend while we're in town for my fiancee's bridal shower.

How are conditions looking in the Akron/Canton area. Playing a round there this weekend while we're in town for my fiancee's bridal shower.

soggy

but no snow

Where ya playing?

Glenmoor CC. Soggy could be a good simulation of FL conditions with little roll off the tee.

Well look at you playing a private Nicklaus course. Im sure it will be in solid shape thats for sure.

Back