Pro Wrestling Thread

One match sticks out to me as being my favorite...

Sting vs. Rick Flair at the Great American Bash via WCW.
Sting was one of my favorites for many years, right up there with Rowdy Roddy Piper!

I remember when Harley Race beat Dory Funk, Jr. in Kansas City, KS at Memorial Hall to win the World Title in 1973. He went in the villain and came out a fan favorite that night.

It sure was different back then.

Loved the Four Horsemen.

Loved the era of ric flair..road warriors..horse man..free birds.. Now that was wrestling at its best

ric flair in his prime....vs hogan in his prime would've been beyond epic

nwa vs wwf title.. A dream match

go starcades

I'm going to a house show Sunday. I'll try to get some pics. I'm pretty close so should have some cool ones.

I'm going to a house show Sunday. I'll try to get some pics. I'm pretty close so should have some cool ones.

Last night was close to perfect. Just no CM Punk. Or Undertaker. But I will say that was the most excited I've been about getting home to watch wrestling in a long time. It was really entertaining.

Last night was close to perfect. Just no CM Punk. Or Undertaker. But I will say that was the most excited I've been about getting home to watch wrestling in a long time. It was really entertaining.

I enjoyed it as well. I like the no Punk, mainly because I think he's a tool.

I enjoyed it as well. I like the no Punk, mainly because I think he's a tool.

Punk + Chicago = great TV. WWE played it about as well as they could though. The troll job by Heyman was epic.

Punk + Chicago = great TV. WWE played it about as well as they could though. The troll job by Heyman was epic.

Yeah, trolling them was my favorite part of the show.

Yeah, trolling them was my favorite part of the show.

Shield/Wyatts was crazy awesome as well. I need to post both of those clips.

Shield/Wyatts was crazy awesome as well. I need to post both of those clips.

I really like Seth Rollins. When the group formed I thought he was the weak link, but man he's amazing.

I really like Seth Rollins. When the group formed I thought he was the weak link, but man he's amazing.

Yeah he's really shown it lately, too. All three are going to be stars. Reigns is a beast. Played DE at Georgia Tech, too. Bray Wyatt was an OL (I think) at Troy. He's also Barry Windham's nephew. Lots of great, young talent right now.

Yeah he's really shown it lately, too. All three are going to be stars. Reigns is a beast. Played DE at Georgia Tech, too. Bray Wyatt was an OL (I think) at Troy. He's also Barry Windham's nephew. Lots of great, young talent right now.

Have you seen any of the NXT stuff? Bray's brother is down there and was champ for like 6 months. His name is Bo Dallas.

You'd never guess there daddy is Irwin R Schyster!

Have you seen any of the NXT stuff? Bray's brother is down there and was champ for like 6 months. His name is Bo Dallas.

You'd never guess there daddy is Irwin R Schyster!

I'm still thinking about subscribing to the network just to see NXT. I'm still catching my roommate up on some Attitude era WWF stuff. His parents would only let him watch WCW.

I'm still thinking about subscribing to the network just to see NXT. I'm still catching my roommate up on some Attitude era WWF stuff. His parents would only let him watch WCW.

Get the Network man. It's awesome.

Get the Network man. It's awesome.

Took your advice. Soooo much stuff there, I don't even know where to begin. WM is this Sunday, though.

Getting ready to watch WrestleMania 30 with a buddy of mine here.

Hogan starts off WrestleMania 30. Stone Cold comes out to interrupt... here we go!

And now The Rock! Craziness

Stone Cold, Hogan, and The Rock all drinking beer in the middle of the ring. Already worth the price of the WWE Network. Triple H and Daniel Bryan are next.

Back