Pro Wrestling Thread

There it is!

Do they screw him tomorrow?

Didnt he win for like 3 minutes once?

Ha. Yes and it was brutal to watch. He also lost in like 15 seconds at WM a couple of years ago. They've sh!t on him for awhile.

YEStleMania!

BkljyfRIYAA4Iu1.jpg:large

Im surprised they let him win.

Figured they would just keep screwing him.

Solid wrestlemania. Wish the Shield match lasted longer but they got over and looked dominant doing it

Just catching up on all of the results. Can't believe the Undertaker lost. My childhood is now dead.

That is my issue is that they made him lose to Brock. So many more people deserve to be that guy before Brock

Made him lose to Brock?

Don't think for a nano second UT didn't pick this ending. If he wasn't cool with it it wouldn't have happened.

That fact alone makes it cool with me, and possibly the greatest surprise moment I've ever seen in 20 years of watching wrestling.

Made him lose to Brock?

Don't think for a nano second UT didn't pick this ending. If he wasn't cool with it it wouldn't have happened.

That fact alone makes it cool with me, and possibly the greatest surprise moment I've ever seen in 20 years of watching wrestling.

Yeah that was a misspeak on that part. He definitely chose that finish it just sucked that it was to Brock

Better than Punk, IMO.
Yeah that was a misspeak on that part. He definitely chose that finish it just sucked that it was to Brock

Better than Punk, IMO.

I like Punk but him leaving the way he did changed my mind. Unless there is more to the story than what is being told

I like Punk but him leaving the way he did changed my mind. Unless there is more to the story than what is being told
How did he leave?

How did he leave?

The report was he didnt like that Batista came back after 4 years and was given a title shot. Basically he didnt like the way they were running certain things and burying the younger talent so he left. I agree with that but it came across kinda like he was a spoiled brat

I don't think he's "gone". All of his merchandise is still available on wwe.com

I don't think he's "gone". All of his merchandise is still available on wwe.com

Im sure he will come back. That's why I said from what is being reported. I believe that he will return but if what is being said is true than he seems like a spoiled kid the way he "left"

Better than Punk, IMO.

That's debatable. That Punk match last year was probably one of the top 3, if not the best of the entire Streak. The Lesnar story/buildup was great, but the match was slow (mostly because Taker's age really showed). From what I've read, Taker has always respected Lesnar because of his love of MMA and decided he would give it up to Lesnar. I really think Punk ending it last year could've changed the way Punk's situation has turned out so far this year.

Still really shocked he lost. It was like seeing a major character die off from a TV show.

That's debatable. That Punk match last year was probably one of the top 3, if not the best of the entire Streak. The Lesnar story/buildup was great, but the match was slow (mostly because Taker's age really showed). From what I've read, Taker has always respected Lesnar because of his love of MMA and decided he would give it up to Lesnar. I really think Punk ending it last year could've changed the way Punk's situation has turned out so far this year.

Still really shocked he lost. It was like seeing a major character die off from a TV show.

I thought the Undertaker was already dead?

Regarding the Undertaker, during the match he suffered a severe concussion. He told Lesnar to oin him to end the match. That is why the fans were stunned, the delau in Lesnar's music, and the way Taker was walking about.

Regarding the Undertaker, during the match he suffered a severe concussion. He told Lesnar to oin him to end the match. That is why the fans were stunned, the delau in Lesnar's music, and the way Taker was walking about.

From what I've read, it was predetermined (shocker, right?) Haven't seen that one yet. I just think it would be really odd for them to go off script on the biggest stage.

Really? Thats odd.

Wow I've been out of it for a long time. Last time I saw Kane he had a mask and long hair.. Wasn't his face supposed to be all burned up?? That was the story back in the attitude era..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back