LPGA major #1: 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship (spoilers)

Of only wie had started hitting driver earlier

Tap Tap Taparoo

I really thought she was going to dunk that for a second.

And Lexi, nicely done. She's def a digger with those wedges, wowza.

I really thought she was going to dunk that for a second.

I thought so too! As clutch as that birdie putt was, that approach was just as big.

Still can't believe that Wie refuses to hit driver unless it's a par 5.

Tiger teach her that?

Going to get a good read off Wie

Damn damn damn, three she could have easily had.

I thought that was in for a minute

LPGA major #1: 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship (spoilers)

Damn damn damn, three she could have easily had.

That broke twice on her. Dead center and just veered right at the hole.

Thought Wei would go back to driver

Yep, sneaky little putt.

Maybe a bit more pace and it catches the right side. Still Lexi is in a great position to still get the win.

Maybe a bit more pace and it catches the right side. Still Lexi is in a great position to still get the win.

Could be fun coming down the stretch with some of these hoes coming up. She sure does look steady right now though.

Could be fun coming down the stretch with some of these hoes coming up. She sure does look steady right now though.

Um... lol

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

She's in the best position though, as Wie tries to press and make something happen, Lexi just has to make some solid shots and raise the trophy at the end.

Um... lol

Nice to see where your mind is :alien:, its what happens when I type fast. My bad.

She's in the best position though, as Wie tries to press and make something happen, Lexi just has to make some solid shots and raise the trophy at the end.

Oh I agree completely, I just know craziness can happen, look at Kuch today. Oof.

Nice to see where your mind is :alien:, its what happens when I type fast. My bad.

Oh I agree completely, I just know craziness can happen, look at Kuch today. Oof.

No worries bud, autocorrect kills me all the time!

Will be interesting to see how they handle a little wait on the tee. Gives one time to think

Oh I know. She still has to make some shots if she wants to win.

Side note, what's round times for the ladies? It's not often you see the leaders waiting on the tee on a Sunday.

Will be interesting to see how they handle a little wait on the tee. Gives one time to think

I bet she doesn't threaten to hit anyone with an iron during the wait. :alien:

Oh I know. She still has to make some shots if she wants to win.

Side note, what's round times for the ladies? It's not often you see the leaders waiting on the tee on a Sunday.

I'd like to know too, seems like its been moving at a pretty good clip though until there.

I bet she doesn't threaten to hit anyone with an iron during the wait. :alien:

I'd like to know too, seems like its been moving at a pretty good clip though until there.

I also bet she doesn't hit a 3 iron

Uh-oh Michele.

I truly believe more golfers should look to the LPGA to see how the game should be played. Both professionals and amateurs alike.

Looks like long wait hurt Wie..bad time to miss a green

Wow!!!

Back