Cleveland 588 Fairway Woods Review

Would pretty much be what I would use it for too. Nothing wrong with those distances.

Not with the fairway wood, but was hitting the driver that far today. Got a bad funk in me after the demo day Saturday. But yeah this is a easy fairway finder. Could have won some bets with Zenger today if I would have taken them on who could hit the fairway.

Had the 15.5 back out on the course today. Can't hit out in the fairway but this makes for a great mini driver. Pretty sure if I am looking to hit a fairway out at 200-220 this will be the guy to do it.

Nothing wrong with that my man. Positives

Yes I know, thanks for giving me positive thoughts WCBM... It's nice to have a back up for the driver when I am not having luck with it. This guy really helped me out on the back nine yesterday, so I see me using it alot more on the shorter and trickier par 4's.
Nothing wrong with that my man. Positives

Yes I know, thanks for giving me positive thoughts WCBM... It's nice to have a back up for the driver when I am not having luck with it. This guy really helped me out on the back nine yesterday, so I see me using it alot more on the shorter and trickier par 4's.

Always good to have options and confidence.

Yes options are good, and if its a fairway finder it will be in my bag. Thanks for making me take this out of the plastic.

hahaha no problem! I'm glad you like it. If you didn't I'd feel horrible.

hahaha no problem! I'm glad you like it. If you didn't I'd feel horrible.

I never blame the clubs, its usually the operator that has the problem. I got to say if I could make this guy work on the fairway I could hit par fives with no problem.

I never blame the clubs, its usually the operator that has the problem. I got to say if I could make this guy work on the fairway I could hit par fives with no problem.

I really think its just a matter of getting sued to it because I find this one much easier to hit off the deck compared to my rbz or my mashie

Love reading this. My guess is you just need some reps with it in the bag. You'll figure it out.

I really think its just a matter of getting sued to it because I find this one much easier to hit off the deck compared to my rbz or my mashie
Oh yeah I defiantly agree with you there.
Love reading this. My guess is you just need some reps with it in the bag. You'll figure it out.
Oh I know I will figure it out, just like anybody I want it all fixed now and working perfect. Ill put the time in and this guy will be a winner for me #THPMC.

Oh yeah I defiantly agree with you there.

Oh I know I will figure it out, just like anybody I want it all fixed now and working perfect. Ill put the time in and this guy will be a winner for me #THPMC.

LOVE THIS. Confidence broski.

Hey I got a full bag of Confidence in my bag, Not scared to use it time and time again. I just wonder what difference the 14° would do compared to my 15.5. Will be on the look out next time I am out at the golf shop to try and demo one side by side.
LOVE THIS. Confidence broski.

anyone rocking the 14*?

I wanted to try it but they dont make it for those who play the right hand :alien:

HAHA

Was thinking with a few people not quite in love with the driver if maybe something like that will be a possible gamer

HAHA

Was thinking with a few people not quite in love with the driver if maybe something like that will be a possible gamer

#hawkponder

Altitude showed signs of life yesterday, but it's definitely something I've considered.

Altitude showed signs of life yesterday, but it's definitely something I've considered.

BREATHING!! Still BREATHING. The 14 could be your ticket off the tee dude.

Can't remeber off the top of my head Hawk but I know you got the Altitude Driver do you have a 588 Fairway wood?

Nope I haven't swung one yet.

Anyone have the 5 wood Currently??? I got the 3 wood now and would love to see how the 5 wood is out on the fairway. Im really relying on the x2hot 5 wood as my long club out there and hoping the 588 5 wood can do the same.

Anyone have the 5 wood Currently??? I got the 3 wood now and would love to see how the 5 wood is out on the fairway. Im really relying on the x2hot 5 wood as my long club out there and hoping the 588 5 wood can do the same.

I have the 5w and I love it, i've never been that confident from 230 yards in the fairway

Big question for me will be whether I choose to go 3/5 hybrid or 3/4. If I go 3/5 I may not need the 5W.

I have the 5w and I love it, i've never been that confident from 230 yards in the fairway

That's great to hear man. Can't wait to hit in July. Will try one out I imagine before then which is a must.

Big question for me will be whether I choose to go 3/5 hybrid or 3/4. If I go 3/5 I may not need the 5W.

Yeah that seems like it would be overkill for sure.

I went 5w last year and didn't even use the darn thing so probably won't go that route again

Back