2014 Shell Houston Open (Spoilers)

That chip was beautiful, well done!

that was totally awesome!!! not for Kuch though....

I missed the end of this one but I might try and catch the replay later though.

Great win for Matt Jones.

I didn't get to see it, but I am thrilled to see Matt Jones get the win. He's another guy that is really coming into his own and playing some great golf the last two years. He's been knocking on the door, so this is no surprise to me. I had the luxury of walking inside the ropes with Matt a few years back in Chicago and he's a really cool guy and very deserving of his success. Looking forward to following what he does at Augusta. Just like Leishman last year, he's a guy that might sneak up there and turn some heads and contend.

This was by far one of the best finishes I've seen this year. Two incredible shots with no fear! He almost put his approach in the water before he hit the 45' putt but forgot about it so quickly and made the best of it. Another first time player who could win a green jacket.

78th place for the week drops me to 28th overall. Rory did me sooooo well this week.

Catching the rerun of today's final round now!

That was a heck of an ending today.

I didn't get to see it, but I am thrilled to see Matt Jones get the win. He's another guy that is really coming into his own and playing some great golf the last two years. He's been knocking on the door, so this is no surprise to me. I had the luxury of walking inside the ropes with Matt a few years back in Chicago and he's a really cool guy and very deserving of his success. Looking forward to following what he does at Augusta. Just like Leishman last year, he's a guy that might sneak up there and turn some heads and contend.

I'm a new fan for sure--the guy makes a decision and pulls the trigger. At least in the little coverage I saw at the end of the day he seemed decisive and fast in play.

Great ending Kuch has been just short of the win twice in texas

I not only love it when someone wins this tournament to get into the masters, but I love it when playoffs end in this fashion. Such a great finish!

Back