T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
Some may not be aware of this. After the excitement we witnessed from the LPGA's first major over the past week. What are your thoughts on this award?
Annika's name on the award. Good idea? Let's discuss it.

I personally think it is a great idea as well as a great fit. Annika has and still does so much for the women's game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that the name of the award is fitting. But is it going to increase viewership or interest in their product? The LPGA seems to be working hard to grow the game.

I like it. I think Annika was a very big factor to growing the women's game to where it is today. It's a fitting honor for a great ambassador to the game of golf.

Not to mention she touched some lives of THPers last year.

I'm not sure it will do anything to enhance or grow the game but I think it a great idea to have her name on it, she is and always has been an outstanding ambassador of the game. She's kind of earned her spot there that's for sure, I wonder how the female tour players feel about it?

I'm not sure it will do anything to enhance or grow the game but I think it a great idea to have her name on it, she is and always has been an outstanding ambassador of the game. She's kind of earned her spot there that's for sure, I wonder how the female tour players feel about it?

A few have spoken about how it would be an honor to win the inaugural award, but as time goes on it will be interesting to hear more thoughts. In order to be the recipient you must win one of the majors. Finishing second in all 5 does nothing.

I'm not familiar with the story of how she and THP connect, would you mind sharing/linking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She was the honorary captain for last years Morgan Cup Team Callaway.

I'm sorry I should of specified. The second one for Majors

No need to be sorry. Both are great. She has done so much for the ladies game, it is time for her to have her name on something big on the LPGA tour.

Back