JDsclubs.com Experience

I am just curious but did you watch your club fitter pull the tip? I dont want to play the blame game but really should have been no reason to heat it the first time to put the adapter on. However it did need to be heated to take it off. Also I personally would tip trim it, Play it in a fwy or toss it. I couldn't swing normal knowing my driver shaft could break at any moment

I think I am going to have the tip trimmed and have an extender put in the butt end and hopefully it doesnt change the performance too much for me. If so I may invest in another shaft. To update the situation with JDs Clubs, he has been in constant contact with me. I told him at one point I'm not a shaft fitting expert and I'm not going to point fingers at anyone but that I appreciated his communcation. Late last night he e-mailed me and pretty much told me what many of you have been, and that is that he doesnt see how he could have done it since he doesn't use heat to put it on. However, he did say he wanted to help me in whatever way possible so he offered me a discount on a new shaft. He didnt say how much of a discount so I e-mailed him back asking what the price would be on a new B Asha. I'm going to send a message to a mod have them change the title of this thread because it should be more like "JDs Clubs Experience" without the negative in there. Needless to say I won't have this guy at the pro shop touching any more of my clubs as all signs point to him being at fault.

Fixed title.

Appreciate the update Bradd.

Thanks JB I was just sending Cookie a message as you changed that

That sucks IN..... one of the big reasons i've been trying to learn to do this stuff on my own..... but everytime i've had someone pull a shaft i've watched them to make sure they didn't screw it up....

This has been interesting. Sounds like you're starting to get things figured out. If it was the pro shop guy, which it kinda sounds like, it sucks that he would lie straight to your face.

That sucks IN..... one of the big reasons i've been trying to learn to do this stuff on my own..... but everytime i've had someone pull a shaft i've watched them to make sure they didn't screw it up....

Yeah this was my first time having someone change out shafts for me so I didn't think to do that. Definitely live and learn I guess...

Thanks for the update dude. Hoping it gets resolved more and you can get that stick back in your bag!

Ugly. Bummer dude.

Looks to me that it was ground way to much all that is needed is to remove the paint before installing the adapter. Being graphite it is not bent.

Back