Houston Area THP group

what's up houston group. mikeg linked me over here. anyway my cousin and i try to get a round every weekend. i'm currently down for the count. my left collarbone is sore and i think i pulled my left pec muscle. i'm def swinging something wrong. i'm RH. any suggestions?

-noel

Welcome aboard

playing at glenbrook on sat. gonna be my first time there. any tips?

Hmmmm. Never played there. I'm on the opposite side of town. Just checked it out and it looks like a fun little layout. A lot of shots over the bayou.

Hmmmm. Never played there. I'm on the opposite side of town. Just checked it out and it looks like a fun little layout. A lot of shots over the bayou.

pretty cool course. only paid $35 with cart, lots of forced carries over the bayou. course was in good condition. not that many people there at noon on sunday. probably would've taken our group 3.5 hrs to play if we weren't stuck behind a slow group. i'd play there once if you haven't. it's a proposed site for a botanical garden. it's basically glenbrook vs gus wortham.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...ould-be-home-to-Houston-botanical-5361822.php

Looks like this weekend is going to be a wash out...anybody want to start plans for next weekend?

Count me in. Sunday works better for me.

I should be good Sunday. Early though so I can catch the end of the Masters

I should be good Sunday. Early though so I can catch the end of the Masters

Oh yeah forgot about that. Definitely the earlier the better. Maybe Wildcat so Tim can get there early and not have too much of a drive?

Works for me. I'm down for whatever, as usual.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Sounds good...I forgot about the Masters too...DVR ftw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jank, TBT & JFlores I'm putting it up here for your guys also. 8:35 tee time at Wildcat- Lakes course. See you there.

Jank, TBT & JFlores I'm putting it up here for your guys also. 8:35 tee time at Wildcat- Lakes course. See you there.

Not sure if you guys are familiar with the layout, the range is on top of the hill by the parking lot, there is also a short game area up there. There is a putting green by the club house, depending on my arrival time, I will most likely be there. It is a fun challenging course with a few blind spots. Look forward to another round with you gentleman.

Sounds good, see you guys there

I'll be there!

I'll be there!

With your trophy velcroed to the good of your truck right :alien:

Haha, no doubt. Either that or on the crown of my driver.

Guys How much to play? Is it sat or sun. I might be able to make it

We are playing Sun AM at 8:35 for $69. I only booked a foursome because usually its only Jank, TBT, JFlores and myself. Now that we have more guys active in the area I will post here next time before setting up a tee time and see if there is more than just the regular 4 interested.

We are playing Sun AM at 8:35 for $69. I only booked a foursome because usually its only Jank, TBT, JFlores and myself. Now that we have more guys active in the area I will post here next time before setting up a tee time and see if there is more than just the regular 4 interested.
We need to pay RFlores a visit in Kingwood, I hear those courses are not to shabby.

I spoke with the membership director and he said he could get us on a Saturday for cart only (20.00) per person. :)
Sounds like a plan, but won't happen until May for me. Tied up w Tball with my oldest boy.

I spoke with the membership director and he said he could get us on a Saturday for cart only (20.00) per person. :)

Solid deal, but this Saturday doesn't work especially with a Sun round already booked.

We need to play soon.

Sounds good, Richard! I work the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month, but I am usually free other than that.

Back