The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

My offense was awful for week 1...

Mikedean I will look at trades this morning buddy. if I think anything works I will send it your way

SOunds good, im open to maybe other guys too, just way too many 1B lol

Quick question as I haven't logged in via Yahoo to see if a message was posted. So forgive me if it has, but was there a change made to setting up lineups from a weekly basis to daily?

Quick question as I haven't logged in via Yahoo to see if a message was posted. So forgive me if it has, but was there a change made to setting up lineups from a weekly basis to daily?

Nope it shouldn't let you modify this week's lineup at all...war eagle can double check ur league though

Nope it shouldn't let you modify this week's lineup at all...war eagle can double check ur league though

The option came up again this morning to change up the line up.

The option came up again this morning to change up the line up.

That may be, but the changes won't take place until next Monday. Once the roster is set and the first game starts on Monday, rosters are locked until the following Monday morning

Here is a shot of mine. That is what I thought as well. I swapped out Morneau last night for next week and his stats counted last night.
repamyha.jpg

...and here is where it's giving me the option to swap him back out.

va9e7eby.jpg

Just didn't know if anyone else was seeing this. I personally like only having to set my line up once a week.

Seems the iphone app has an issue with it and allows daily changes, even though the settings of the league are only weekly changes.

Hmmmm mine doesn't allow that

gapy9enu.jpg

Seems the iphone app has an issue with it and allows daily changes, even though the settings of the league are only weekly changes.

Send out an email to the league and let them know that going forward any attempt to change the lineups daily will lead to disqualification.

If needed we can capture rosters on Mondays and check them daily to help enforce.

Send out an email to the league and let them know that going forward any attempt to change the lineups daily will lead to disqualification.

If needed we can capture rosters on Mondays and check them daily to help enforce.
Got it. Will do.

From a computer you can make adjustments as well. I just checked my roster and it's available.

From a computer you can make adjustments as well. I just checked my roster and it's available.
Yep, settings didnt save before the draft.

Trying to adjust it now.

I'm on my ipad. It doesn't let me make changes to the roster for this period. If the date is Mon April 14 the little icons showing position are enabled. If I change the date to the 13th or less the icons are disabled / no longer visible.

My offense really needs to get going.

The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

I agree. With that being said and note to feel like I cheated, if everyone agrees I'd like to swap Morneau back out and put in my original lineup for the week.

Any disagreements? It would be Utley for Morneau. Or should I leave as is?

Glad I caught it as it doesn't seem to allow across the board.

I wondered what was going on this morning, I don't think I made any changes, but I'll double check and revert back.

I agree. With that being said and note to feel like I cheated, if everyone agrees I'd like to swap Morneau back out and put in my original lineup for the week.

Any disagreements? It would be Utley for Morneau. Or should I leave as is?

Glad I caught it as it doesn't seem to allow across the board.

Ryan has an email into yahoo, I agree that the original lineup should be the one in play so go ahead and change it. Thankfully you found this early enough that the impact is almost nil.

I have a question for league 2. I dropped Cody Allen and added Shawn Kelley, I thought this would go through for next week. But now I'm down a roster spot for Cody Allen and Shawn Kelley is just sitting on my bench, how does this work? Can I get Allen for the rest of the week and Kelly starting Monday?

I have a question for league 2. I dropped Cody Allen and added Shawn Kelley, I thought this would go through for next week. But now I'm down a roster spot for Cody Allen and Shawn Kelley is just sitting on my bench, how does this work? Can I get Allen for the rest of the week and Kelly starting Monday?

Because it's jacked up and allowing daily lineup changes it has wreaked havoc on everything, Ryan has an email into yahoo.

Because it's jacked up and allowing daily lineup changes it has wreaked havoc on everything, Ryan has an email into yahoo.

Yeah, so are you going to fix my problem? :alien:

It's cool, it's a long season either way. At least we're catching it early.

Yeah, so are you going to fix my problem? :alien:

It's cool, it's a long season either way. At least we're catching it early.

Yeah worse case we make league 2 a daily league effective today because I'm guessing once a season starts no changes can be made. Ryan will have that call and will certainly let everyone know.

I can't see there being an issue that Yahoo can't resolve they usually are pretty good with customer service and fixes, at least in my FF experiences.

Yeah worse case we make league 2 a daily league effective today because I'm guessing once a season starts no changes can be made. Ryan will have that call and will certainly let everyone know.

Last week everything was functioning correctly .

Last week everything was functioning correctly .

yeah not sure how, the settings that Ive seen for the league had it at daily lineup changes

Back