Bacon Has Arrived

I was going to go hit balls during this time....now I guess I won't

I have a meeting starting at 12:30. Ugh.

Going to try to get in on this regardless. Hoping for some luck in about 90min.

All these email alerts are driving me nuts, every time I get one I think their on....Stop it :mad-tongue:

A quick heads up. There will be a new thread at 1pm with the details, but one thing I want to remind everybody. The price is $25. That means Albatross Club Members get one for $20. Please do not pay for it up front and then send a PM to GolferGal saying "I forgot" and ask for the discount. It causes a major issue with our balances. Please remember to use your discount up front.

A quick heads up. There will be a new thread at 1pm with the details, but one thing I want to remind everybody. The price is $25. That means Albatross Club Members get one for $20. Please do not pay for it up front and then send a PM to GolferGal saying "I forgot" and ask for the discount. It causes a major issue with our balances. Please remember to use your discount up front.

1pm :confused2:

1pm est
12pm cst
10am pst

Note those are all actually daylight savings times.

Except Arizona, which will be the same as PDT. Because we don't need to save daylight. We have plenty.

Calendar reminder set.

tumblr_m6eg12RApX1qzqdem.gif

Almost time to do the Chandler!

Is the store available on mobile? Can't seem to find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

haha funny, my colleague is eating a BLT and it smells like bacon everywhere in the office

I'm ready!!

Are we there yet?

Got it!

Is their a promo code to say your an albatross?

Ordered. THP + Bacon is awesome!

got me some Bacon

Is their a promo code to say your an albatross?

See above.

Back