Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I cannot wait to find out who my partner is, I'm putting them on notice, we are winning this thing!!!

I cannot wait to find out who my partner is, I'm putting them on notice, we are winning this thing!!!

Sorry, but unless you and I are partners........

Congrats Bhillin on getting in!

Weather is still a mess here, but luckily i've been pretty steady at GolfTec. I'm getting real excited for this one!!!!

Were getting closer......
erequ2es.jpg

Can't wait! So many awesome events going down next couple months and this is definitely one to be in!

worked on my short game and putting for 2 hrs yesterday ...were going to need it pete dye is an evil man.

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

After playing so well yesterday, I am super excited to get to this event. Course looks tight and looks like good iron play will be a must, which was the strongest point in my game yesterday.

I've yet to hit balls outside in anything except for crazy winds. Hopefully, tomorrow is a good indication of my game

I've yet to hit balls outside in anything except for crazy winds. Hopefully, tomorrow is a good indication of my game

I feel your pain its been like a hurricane around here it was like 30-40 mph winds yesterday

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I was just dreaming about this trip today, I've already got my friday outfit picked out, now to finalize saturday and sunday!

Only 50 days!! time is flying by, need to get practicing to tame this beast.

After today's scramble I'm feeling great about my long game but I definitely need to do some short game work before Indy

Oh, and five hours in the car with CJ is going to be an absolute blast.

After today's scramble I'm feeling great about my long game but I definitely need to do some short game work before Indy

It will be good company!

Just found out I will be in Chicago the entire week after for work. I won't have to rush out on Sunday after the round anymore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I hear he like to be the big spoon

I may just be bring a bag full of bridgestone gear to this event! J40 5w, CB irons, and wedges are treating me well. J40 driver waiting on a shaft, and j40 4W waiting on arrival and a shaft. Only fitting that I win this event and take home a true balance putter to complete the bag! Oh yeah as an afterthought punch my ticket to the Bear Trap!

I was checking out The Fort golf course. My, my, are we in for a treat! On top of that, Purgatory and Prairieview look awesome as well, for the pre and post rounds. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

I was checking out The Fort golf course. My, my, are we in for a treat! On top of that, Purgatory and Prairieview look awesome as well, for the pre and post rounds. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

3 of the top 4 courses in Indiana... I would say we are going to play some pretty nice courses.

3 of the top 4 courses in Indiana... I would say we are going to play some pretty nice courses.
I can't wait to play all 3!

Practice run at The Fort is official: May 2nd @ 4:00EST. Can't wait!

Practice run at The Fort is official: May 2nd @ 4:00EST. Can't wait!

Let us all know how many balls to bring! :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Back