Puma Introduces Faas Lite Golf Shoe

Picked up 5 pair of these in the last month or so. Absolutely love them.

DANG! Nice! I agree though, I really like them.

That's awesome, which colors?

White with black/blue
White with orange
Black with gray

Mesh- white with black
Mesh- orange with black

ckIYFNX

6kICuVl

White with black/blue
White with orange
Black with gray

Mesh- white with black
Mesh- orange with black

ckIYFNX

6kICuVl
Nicely done!

I bought a pair of the black/greys last summer and just bought the white/black mesh ones a few months ago for 35. Havent got to use the mesh yet on course but glad to hear good reviews. Can get these for such a good price these days its really testing me to not get the orange or blue ones.

Just picked up a pair of FAAS LITEs last night. Wearing them around the office today to break them in for tomorrow. I have say that these are very comfy.

Just picked up a pair of FAAS LITEs last night. Wearing them around the office today to break them in for tomorrow. I have say that these are very comfy.
Yes they are, I'll be wearing mine again tomorrow morning, they have become my go to shoes for my morning rounds.

I took these things to the course, I was a bit weary as they didn't come in wide, but holy cow are they comfortable and super light.

Also for those worried about traction, don't be, I didn't slip once!
I feel the same buddy, unless it's wet. Early in the morning when the dew is on the ground, I slip a bit.

Interesting update to this one... Along with the dew, I've found that hitting from pine straw is also a sure fire way to have the faas lites slip. Not something I experienced as much with standard spiked shoes, but something I slipped with in pine straw a handful of times this past week.

Still a great shoe, and one I can wear most days around my course because of a lack of pine straw around the course. Arguably my favourite evening nine shoe.

Interesting update to this one... Along with the dew, I've found that hitting from pine straw is also a sure fire way to have the faas lites slip. Not something I experienced as much with standard spiked shoes, but something I slipped with in pine straw a handful of times this past week.

Still a great shoe, and one I can wear most days around my course because of a lack of pine straw around the course. Arguably my favourite evening nine shoe.

I haven't slipped yet. Plus I like the waterproof with the morning water. But I could see how the sole traction wouldn't be as high as other shoes. I'd really like to compare the bio spikeless to these.

I picked a pair of these up last week off Amazon for 49.99, the orange ones. I am really impressed so far. Most comfortable golf shoe I have owned and for a spikeless, they feel pretty stuck to the ground. More so than my pair of Trulinks. I loved the light, sneaker like concept of the TL, but Puma has nailed it here with these. They do feel a little flimsy as they are really light, so I am anxious to see how long they will last.

I love the comfort I get from both the Mesh and all leather... but my leather ones squeak some kinda bad.

I love the comfort I get from both the Mesh and all leather... but my leather ones squeak some kinda bad.

If the leather ones had a fault it has to be the squeak.

If the leather ones had a fault it has to be the squeak.
I really want to put mine head to head with a mesh pair, guess that's a good excuse to get a pair!

Hey Everyone!

Resurrecting this thread with a question on fit and width of these shoes. I recently tried on the TitanLite and was surprised that they fit my feet (I have really wide feet) and was also surprised that in the TitanLite a 12 was too big. I've always felt like Puma ran small and much too narrow for me! Does anyone have any experience with both styles? If so, how does the Faas Lite fit compared to the TitanLite? Are they similar in width and feel or not so much?

I'm currently wearing True Linkswear Phx, so if anyone has any experience comparing those to the FaasLite as well, I'd be glad to hear it!

The TitanLite are outside my price range at this point, but the FaasLite is a much more affordable shoe for me right now!

Thanks!

Has anyone tested these against the adizero sportII?

Back