The Official 2014 THP Fantasy Baseball Leagues

My keeper league is a daily lock and we are all serious about it. I check and change my line up on a daily basis and it really helps if you have a guy go on the DL and need a back up to cover the rest of the week, plus when a player suddenly hits a slump or goes on a hot streak, you want to make the necessary changes to help your team.

Yeah worse case we make league 2 a daily league effective today because I'm guessing once a season starts no changes can be made. Ryan will have that call and will certainly let everyone know.
I'm ok either way, I'm off to a hot start, but even a format can't save me in the long run!!!

Allright PhillyV, Im done toying around with your team, time to take charge

Hamilton going down was a big blow to my team, did we find out about League 2 status on rosters?

Hamilton going down was a big blow to my team, did we find out about League 2 status on rosters?

Yeah the commish was supposed to send an email lol.

Yahoo is changing it over to weekly for us

Yahoo will be adjusting League 2 so it is Weekly-Monday roster changes.

So TH2 is back to a weekly lock?

Anyway, my team are the Yankees. Looks great on paper, can't do crap on the field.

I hope Kershaw comes back 100% because, I like my SPs already and that will just be the icing on the cake.

Most of my guys are not playing today. Checkered has a good chance of closing me out tonight.

Hey 441 you might wanna tell Salazar he can get outs other than strike outs :)

Hey 441 you might wanna tell Salazar he can get outs other than strike outs :)

No biggy that guy at SS I cut yesterday is going off

This is a new format to me and it is interesting. I've had a good week. I'm up 7-3. I could easily lose the week. Oh yeah, and this Gyorko guy from San Diego freaking sucks.

This format is interesting for sure. I need my pitchers to do better this week. So far it's still close though at least.

Up 9-1 but it's close, can shift with a couple of plays here and there so well see.

Using Tapatalk

Im up 5-3 but my hitting has hung me out to dry andPhillyV has a few solid pitchers still to go, will be a close one.

Yeah this is definitely a new format for me as well. Up 5-2 this week thanks to pitching, which is the total opposite of last week. I'm regretting benching Carlos Beltran in favor of Ryan Howard, but I don't think that would've made too much difference for me in the long run. I've definitely got to pick up some more pitching for next week though as a safeguard.

Hey Mike do us Indians fans a favor and cut Santana too :)

Hey Mike do us Indians fans a favor and cut Santana too :)

As he almost homered.

We both know long term they will be awful

As he almost homered.

We both know long term they will be awful

Santana won't be awful. He's too good of a hitter. But asdogturds is a different story

Back