Titleist Customer Service Plug

Philly

Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure if this belongs here or not.

28 days ago I ordered a set of new titleist irons via one of the large chain retailers. ALthough the fitting was great, everythng else has been a sub-par (In a bad way).

Paid in full, asked to add an extra iron an hour later via the phone. Was told no and yelled at about company policy.
I was told clubs would be in 10-14 days. Never any notice.
After 3 weeks I called, asked about shipping-told "we will contact you, they have not shipped". Next day asked them to hold a bag-THAT sales person said "I see you ordered some clubs-looks like they shipped a few days ago"
Since I was traveling in the initial window, had them shipped to store, now asked if I could change to my house. "No way. How can we be sure this is not a scam?!"

Finally called Titleist
With just my last name the titleist customer service guy "Cameron" took the time to dig out my order (Verified it was me). They had been sent UPS 2 weeks ago, the retailer on 3 occasions did not accept the UPS. So the guy from titleist starts calling his manager, flags the order that UPS is returning; will have them sent to my house 2 day UPS.

1) Titleist has a new customer for a long time
2) The big box retailer...does not

Finally called Titleist
With just my last name the titleist customer service guy "Cameron" took the time to dig out my order (Verified it was me). They had been sent UPS 2 weeks ago, the retailer on 3 occasions did not accept the UPS. So the guy from titleist starts calling his manager, flags the order that UPS is returning; will have them sent to my house 2 day UPS.

1) Titleist has a new customer for a long time
2) The big box retailer...does not

Scotty?

I remember the store you went to from another thread and go in there often. I'm pretty sure I know who you were dealing with and am not surprised at all by this. There are a couple guys I'd trust to take care of my order, but others there are gruff and seem disorganized. Glad you got it worked out with Titleist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad it worked out my man.

Nice to hear good things about Titleist customer service. I'm thinking of calling them today to see if I can get an update on the couple of Vokey wedges I ordered. Not that I've had problems ordering things from the PGA superstore here before but I like tracking numbers and the PGATSS doesn't provide updates.

Sounds like Titleist took care of ya and made it right! Very good to hear.

Happy for you that it worked out!

I've found in my experience that the club-makers are much kinder than the retailers. Specifically KBS and Taylormade in my experience, but heard great things about others

Back