WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! That bag is incredible. Love the CG staffer and the rusted wedges. Well done sir!

Thank you hog! Very happy with the bag, got a great price on it as well as the new 2014 bag has come out, as for the wedges to be honest they are going for a coke bath in the next few days to try and get a more level rust! The faces are silver!

The bag is filling out
any7azu2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Finally just got around to snapping a few pics at the course
hu6a8ada.jpg
uguha2u7.jpg
8ypy4ygu.jpg
mezuna3e.jpg
uny7eba4.jpg
y4e2y8y2.jpg
yneseny2.jpg

Here's my updated bag:

LOVE the VR Pro Combo's Kyle. I will own the VR Pro Blades someday. Even if they never see playing time, just to look at them lol.

A fellow lefty and an Irish fan! Nice bag.

Updated bag, ready to go 4 days in a row, blisters commence.
BkzS3De.jpg
CrGEjgR.jpg

Just added the cg blacks and the mizuno jpx 52, might spring for a 60 soon.

Those CG Blacks are an attractive bunch.

Wow those blacks look good. Dunno if I could hit them, probably too distracted with the love for them!

Just got my new Cleveland Smart Sole clubs so I was rearranging my bag. Here is what I've come up with.

5unysy8u.jpg
enunerub.jpg
7y7upy4u.jpg
nusy3ame.jpg
ubemaveq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my new Cleveland Smart Sole clubs so I was rearranging my bag. Here is what I've come up with.

Good stuff. Love the racing stripes on the i25!

Good stuff. Love the racing stripes on the i25!

Thanks and me too, I should be swinging the G25 with my skill level but I just love looking down at those stripes.

Lots of Ping love going on lately! Also, that Lajosi is beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Love seeing the Ping drivers in the bags. Nice set up boys.

Wow there is some seriously awesome looking bags being posted lately.

Here is my bag to start the season...unfortunately a little bit of flurries flew here this morning, looking at about 3 more weeks I woud guess before I can get out and play. That practice mat and some soft practice balls are getting some use at my work shop lately.

Here is my bag to start the season...unfortunately a little bit of flurries flew here this morning, looking at about 3 more weeks I woud guess before I can get out and play. That practice mat and some soft practice balls are getting some use at my work shop lately.

That bag and headcover are amazing!

That setup is awesome. What's the logo on the bag? Haven't seen that before

That setup is awesome. What's the logo on the bag? Haven't seen that before

Thanks! The patch on the bag and head cover are from Part Time Golf www.iparttimegolf.com They have a bit of a registry to show where people play, can stumble across locals on there possibly, and they have a few clothing items. I just love the logo, so I am not associated with them at all.

If you are asking about the embroidering, these bags were gifts to the guys in my wedding party last summer. The front pocket is embroidered and the rain hoods have our names on them. The wife also let me order one at the same time to fit in with everyone else when we were at the golf course....well that's what I had to make her believe.

Thanks! The patch on the bag and head cover are from Part Time Golf www.iparttimegolf.com They have a bit of a registry to show where people play, can stumble across locals on there possibly, and they have a few clothing items. I just love the logo, so I am not associated with them at all.

If you are asking about the embroidering, these bags were gifts to the guys in my wedding party last summer. The front pocket is embroidered and the rain hoods have our names on them. The wife also let me order one at the same time to fit in with everyone else when we were at the golf course....well that's what I had to make her believe.

Nice ill have to check that out. The logo is definitely cool as is your whole bag hahaha

Seeing an i25 driver and Karsten irons in the same bag is making my brain twitch :)

Seeing an i25 driver and Karsten irons in the same bag is making my brain twitch :)

Haha I know it's ridiculous. What's even more amusing is I swung the G25 back to back with it outside and on the launch monitor. Better results (directionally) with the I25 and it wasn't really that close. Is it possible the racing stripes actually work that well as an alignment aid or is it more likely that my love for the racing stripes helps me make better contact because so much of the game is mental? I honestly don't know..

Cleaned em up for tomorrow

zuquma9y.jpg
daja8ate.jpg

Nice Mike! Looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back