Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the 22% is working on that item, type in "ultimate" in the coupon code section and you'll get another 5% on top of it.

Just tried the sc100 it's 196.37 after 27% off , sitting in my cart now, sooooooo tempting

DD, you sir, are a blessing and a curse.

DD, you sir, are a blessing and a curse.

go for the white, you know how the sun can get in the Carolinas, the white may help keep the heat off a bit. I live to serve i have no problem helping your money go to what you really need, today that just happens to be your very own personal launch monitor.

Apparently the 20% off will stack with the existing 20% off deal for Puma apparel that they are running as well... if true, that's a great deal for Puma stuff especially. And free shipping!
Yup all codes stack as I just used them. Picked up a pair of ashworth pants and a pair of Puma shorts for $42 shipped... Can't beat that.

Lets go halfsies and u can mail it all up with the j40s! lol
Haha I ain't skerred. I need to send them back to you anyway.

go for the white, you know how the sun can get in the Carolinas, the white may help keep the heat off a bit. I live to serve i have no problem helping your money go to what you really need, today that just happens to be your very own personal launch monitor.

Haha yea. Tell that to the wife.

I was gonna with the white for that very reason. Plus I think it may be a bit easier to see the numbers.

Works on the sc100 voice caddie. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this one. Ugh I don't need to buy anything but this may be an offer I can refuse

if the 22% is working on that item, type in "ultimate" in the coupon code section and you'll get another 5% on top of it.

Just tried the sc100 it's 196.37 after 27% off , sitting in my cart now, sooooooo tempting

wow what a deal!

This is the last crap I needed to see today. I hate you guys.

i'm in the same boat, trying hard to not buy it, like I tried hard yesterday to not buy a putter

hope I don't fail today

Greg, the fact i have 3 courses (2 handgun, 1 AR) coming up, is the only reason i have not pulled the trigger on this deal yet.

Haha I ain't skerred. I need to send them back to you anyway.

Haha yea. Tell that to the wife.

I was gonna with the white for that very reason. Plus I think it may be a bit easier to see the numbers.

Hahahaha same with my wife, she saw my hall closet(4-5 full sets+bags) when we first started dating, and said this may be a issue at some point.

welcome to the darkside

i'm in the same boat, trying hard to not buy it, like I tried hard yesterday to not buy a putter

hope I don't fail today

You will fail, but we will come here, and we will all say "good job"

Greg, the fact i have 3 courses (2 handgun, 1 AR) coming up, is the only reason i have not pulled the trigger on this deal yet.

Hahahaha same with my wife, she saw my hall closet(4-5 full sets+bags) when we first started dating, and said this may be a issue at some point.

You will fail, but we will come here, and we will all say "good job"

QFT, I have seen that closet and it is packed full.

http://www.golfetail.com/p-206708-c...=exclusive_deal&utm_campaign=14apr11_email_dt

dt-140411-masters.jpg

Such great freaking clubs!!!!!

I'm looking for a new set of game improvement irons around $500. I need 1/2" extension and 2-3* up stiff shaft.

Best option so far has been ping g20 for $480 custom fitted from factory with kbs or Nippon steel.

How do these compare, or should I pull the trigger on the g20?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a new set of game improvement irons around $500. I need 1/2" extension and 2-3* up stiff shaft.

Best option so far has been ping g20 for $480 custom fitted from factory with kbs or Nippon steel.

How do these compare, or should I pull the trigger on the g20?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is not what you want to hear but I would not buy irons without having hit them first and being as you would be fitted for the Pings that is probably your best bet.

T0AD sent me a PM this morning about this sale on Amazon, I bought 2 dozen myself. They said that they had 13 dozen left when I ordered so I did not share it here as there were so few and seemed to be going fast. I just checked and they still have 11 dozen left so here goes.

Bridgestone Golf 2012 Tour B330 RX Yellow Golf Balls (1 Dozen) $28.63 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0075CG532/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

41hudNme3bL._SY450_.jpg

I've got this teed up in my cart, just trying to convince the wife I need it. I think I'm going to sleep on it and see if I still need it in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back