Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Wish I could make it. Perfect day out

2008 Practice facility ranking:
yryquzyg.jpg

nu4eny7u.jpg

I think Paradise shut down

Wish I could of made it. They there tomorrow?

Playing 9 after work one day this week at Sunset Valley if anyone is interested. Let me know so I can make a tee time if necessary. I get out of work at 4. Can be there by 4:35ish

Playing 9 after work one day this week at Sunset Valley if anyone is interested. Let me know so I can make a tee time if necessary. I get out of work at 4. Can be there by 4:35ish

Just looked at the forecast. Supposed to be 70+ and sunny on Monday. Thats when I am going. Also going to use the groupon for The Meadows on Saturday if anyone is interested. Any time after 11 is when it can be used.

Finally broke into the 70's. First time in 3 years! 78 from the blues at Mercer East. Was a tough day too with the wind.

1.7 putts, 50% scramble, 261 average drive with a long of 277, only 43% FIR and 33% GIR.

Last edited:
Shot a 51/45 for 96 on the red gold at Flanders Valley. Last year I shot a 108 on the same course. My ball striking has improved a lot even taking a few proper divots. I had 7/14 FW and 5/18 GIR. No lost drives is a plus. However my putting is in shambles right now. 43 putts. My shot play was worthy of mid 80s which is all the more annoying. I did have the low score in my foursome and won $6 on the back but I am just not comfortable on the green.

Not a chance I am driving 2+ hours each way to see your face. Plus I have something else going on that weekend.

Oh I see it's only ok when I drive 2 hours to play with you. Got it now good to know.

Thanks for taking care of that video thing for me too! Lol

Oh I see it's only ok when I drive 2 hours to play with you. Got it now good to know.

Thanks for taking care of that video thing for me too! Lol

Haha I was kidding ya dork. I have something already going on that weekend. And I am still working on the videos.

Haha I was kidding ya dork. I have something already going on that weekend. And I am still working on the videos.

Thanks sweetie pie. Xoxo

Finally broke into the 70's. First time in 3 years! 78 from the blues at Mercer East. Was a tough day too with the wind.

1.7 putts, 50% scramble, 261 average drive with a long of 277, only 43% FIR and 33% GIR.

Great job!

Played 9 at the West course today. 38, hoping this keeps up for the year.

Would be interested in playing early Saturday morning if the weather holds up

I'm loving this 913d2 with a14 gram weight in it.

Revision day. Went from a 10.5 at the end of last year to 7.1 this year so far! Happy they drop the highest because that would of killed me. Last 2 rounds really helped me big time.

Revision day. Went from a 10.5 at the end of last year to 7.1 this year so far! Happy they drop the highest because that would of killed me. Last 2 rounds really helped me big time.

Sweet. I went down from 23.2 to 22.2. Now putting lessons.

Sweet. I went down from 23.2 to 22.2. Now putting lessons.

Nice, keep it coming down! I'm thinking of giving up golf so that I can always say I was a 7 handicap. I'm thinking as the season goes it will level back off to close to where I was or should be.

Let us know how the putting lessons go. I'd be interested in knowing on what they really focus on. If its reading greens or more stroke.

Back