The Rickie Fowler Thread

Wearing my signed hat out in support today.

Rocking the puma orange today is support!
Let's go Rickie!

It would be crazy to see the Rickie orange covered in Augusta green!

#3puttFowler

Gotta love the lip outs.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Rickie had a decent start, I think this will be a spring board for his success in the near future majors for sure.

tough 3 putt on 2. But I thought he played alright today. I mean nobody really made any kind of move in the last handful of groups. Heck nobody did anything on the back 9 which was surprising.

tough 3 putt on 2. But I thought he played alright today. I mean nobody really made any kind of move in the last handful of groups. Heck nobody did anything on the back 9 which was surprising.

He played okay. I mean it was still an over par round on a Sunday, which feels like (whether true or not) has become the norm. But I really thought he would have some fireworks today and was not that far off with the over/under 76. I mean he made a bomb of a fairly lucky putt and without that shoots 74 or 75.

He played okay. I mean it was still an over par round on a Sunday, which feels like (whether true or not) has become the norm. But I really thought he would have some fireworks today and was not that far off with the over/under 76. I mean he made a bomb of a fairly lucky putt and without that shoots 74 or 75.

Still and over par day. The guy has some Westwood in him(which isn't good).

yeah he did make that 90* breaking putt from the edge of the green on 9.

I just wonder what he would have been like if the birdie putt on 2 drops instead of giving him the power lip out....definately a different mind set going into the next few holes for sure.

Im thinking that he gets off the schnide soon though. This swing looks like it holds up a bit better late in rounds.

Im thinking that he gets off the schnide soon though. This swing looks like it holds up a bit better late in rounds.

Steps in the right direction. Overall a solid tournament from him. It's only a hand full of months in to the swing change. Isn't that normally a 2 year process?

I think Ricky did a great job hanging in throughout the rounds. Finished 5th, right? Good job, Ricky! . . . . . Now, bend the bill of your hat, Rocko!

Steps in the right direction. Overall a solid tournament from him. It's only a hand full of months in to the swing change. Isn't that normally a 2 year process?

So they say dude...So they say. I like what I am seeing...Well minus Fara Fowler's hat look.

So they say dude...So they say. I like what I am seeing...Well minus Fara Fowler's hat look.

Yeah that needs to change

Very pleased with what I saw from Rickie this weekend. Showed a lot of composure and kept it together other than #2. I feel as the year progresses we will see more of this because his swing looks really consistent and really solid right now

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Gotta agree with JB that the new swing is definitely putting him in a better position through out the entire tournament. I too would have liked to see how he would have ended up had he made the birdie putt on 2. To me when he gets confident with the flat stick it also hurts him. I feel he gets too aggressive and tries to just bang em in through the break, which causes things that happened on 2.

I think Butch has him going in a great direction with it.

I added it up last night and Rickie played 10-11in 5 over par for the week. He played rest of the back nine in something like 3 or 4 under. He played a solid tournament, just let two holes kill him on the week.

And the swing that Burch has put together for Rickie will make him a winner. It's such a dramatic change for the old one, but it will make him a winner sooner rather than later.

I added it up last night and Rickie played 10-11in 5 over par for the week. He played rest of the back nine in something like 3 or 4 under. He played a solid tournament, just let two holes kill him on the week.

And the swing that Burch has put together for Rickie will make him a winner. It's such a dramatic change for the old one, but it will make him a winner sooner rather than later.

I wonder why those 2 holes got to him so much......they are completely different....one favors a big hook and the other a big fade

In fact #10 with his length should have been nothing more than Driver and a wedge

BG2cjJd.jpg
ijkIORP6xcB8u.gif

That's crazy. I would be crazy sick if I did that. 10 years ago I had zero issues with nausea, today spinning my kids almost makes me yak.

This would be an awesome hat to have him sign!
709x470.jpg

I love the green bag!
709x470.jpg

Rickie and Bubba's son Caleb:

fowler-caleb-050914-640x360.jpg

Back