SeeMore Putters Thread

Kinda interesting, since my spi training has started ive been switching back and fourth between all my putters, and the OneCs actually started flirting enough she may make the bag for one of the rounds this weekend..

Still tricked out or did you go back to a traditional set-up?

I should receive Ricky's counterbalanced m2 tomorrow, I have no Idea how to use a CB putter correctly, do you guys have any pointers?

Still tricked out or did you go back to a traditional set-up?

FrankenOneCs is no more. However I still have the grip and can extend at any time :)
Right now shes at 34 and has an orange big dog grip.

I should receive Ricky's counterbalanced m2 tomorrow, I have no Idea how to use a CB putter correctly, do you guys have any pointers?

Honestly there is not really a difference. Grip as you usually would. If the balance is right you'll notice the difference immediately. Helps promote a pendulum and easier stroke.

Sometime you move your hands slightly up or down untill you find "the spot" and when you do just remember and go foward. CB 'S can be alot of fun

FrankenOneCs is no more. However I still have the grip and can extend at any time :)
Right now shes at 34 and has an orange big dog grip.

Although I must say that it felt pretty good in it's tricked out state, it would freak me out to actually put it in play! Guess I will always be old school...

Honestly there is not really a difference. Grip as you usually would. If the balance is right you'll notice the difference immediately. Helps promote a pendulum and easier stroke.

Sometime you move your hands slightly up or down untill you find "the spot" and when you do just remember and go foward. CB 'S can be alot of fun

Thanks, I cant wait to mess around with it, will just take time to get used to the 36.5 lenght, I'm used to 34

Although I must say that it felt pretty good in it's tricked out state, it would freak me out to actually put it in play! Guess I will always be old school...

Lol.. she was a beast though. I think she was just a little too long. Plus she was up for a trade, but ended up staying and indidnt want to extend her again so a nice grip nd a headcover to match..

On another note the m5 is pretty awesome now that she is at normal specs and sporting master colors. I was rolling her during my drills yesterday.

Thanks, I cant wait to mess around with it, will just take time to get used to the 36.5 lenght, I'm used to 34

At 2.5 inches should be just about perfect. Just take your usual grip and go. Look foward to your feedback.

On another note the m5 is pretty awesome now that she is at normal specs and sporting master colors. I was rolling her during my drills yesterday.

Looking forward to checking out the m5 up close and personal. I think I will warm up to the m3 once I get the grip changed out. BTW, do you want the midsize Pure if I can get it off in one piece?

Looking forward to checking out the m5 up close and personal. I think I will warm up to the m3 once I get the grip changed out. BTW, do you want the midsize Pure if I can get it off in one piece?

Why yes sir, that would be a great idea :)

She looks good in the yellow and green. Its funny not having the black on the shaft but with the brite colors it works well..

The fiancé s m5xcs will be getting some alteration this weekend. :)

Anyone spent much time with a PTM3 Platinum?

I believe it's the same face as the Z series with the FGP2 shape. Is that accurate?

Thinking that something like this in a counterbalanced design could fit me well possibly.

Anyone spent much time with a PTM3 Platinum?

I believe it's the same face as the Z series with the FGP2 shape. Is that accurate?

Thinking that something like this in a counterbalanced design could fit me well possibly.

Love love love my ptm3. Its a great head shape and the milling is awesome.

My personal opinion its a little light compared to other seemores. A Cb version would be good idea or as in my case I put a pure big dog on it and it increased the weight.

On all accounts she is my favorite seemore and unless ben fits me for something different ill be sporting a black ptm3 in the Mc.

Good point about the weight. Comes in 15g lighter than my beloved m5x (350 to 335). I may need to pull the Z back out to get a feel for the face again.

The m5 with the new SS Flatso Ultra will get gamed for the first time this weekend, but some initial feelers about the new SS. I love the shape over the normal 1.0, but it still has the unusual, thinner at the top feeling like the 1.0. If I had to install another one, I'd put an extra wrap or two near the end of the shaft to try and beef up the top of the grip.

The m5 with the new SS Flatso Ultra will get gamed for the first time this weekend, but some initial feelers about the new SS. I love the shape over the normal 1.0, but it still has the unusual, thinner at the top feeling like the 1.0. If I had to install another one, I'd put an extra wrap or two near the end of the shaft to try and beef up the top of the grip.

Pure grip big dog is another option..I preach about them alot but just love them.

Pure grip big dog is another option..I preach about them alot but just love them.

I have Golf Pride Tour Classics on my other putters. I love the soft feel and the shape. THe Iomic was close, but I thought it was a tad thin. I'll have to look into the Pure. Thanks.

I have Golf Pride Tour Classics on my other putters. I love the soft feel and the shape. THe Iomic was close, but I thought it was a tad thin. I'll have to look into the Pure. Thanks.

No problem man. Thickness is slightly larger than a 1.0 but smaller then a 2.0 has the flat front like the flatso..

Good point about the weight. Comes in 15g lighter than my beloved m5x (350 to 335). I may need to pull the Z back out to get a feel for the face again.

The PTM3 weight range is similar to the FGP2, they've traditionally always been lighter heads (330-335 ranges) and only with the mFGP2 carbon steel version did the weight come up a good bit to 350.

The PTM3 will not feel/sound like your Z, its much higher pitched and has an almost ting to it at impact. The Z is more muted thanks to the multiple milling techniques on the face.

Come out this weekend and you can roll mine. IIRC its at 34" but I can extend it if you want and I have an extra SS 1.0 I can throw on for you.

Come out this weekend and you can roll mine. IIRC its at 34" but I can extend it if you want and I have an extra SS 1.0 I can throw on for you.

Thanks for that, will see how the plans shake out. Would definitely enjoy giving it a go as I need to continue to acclimate myself with the various offerings.

Thanks for that, will see how the plans shake out. Would definitely enjoy giving it a go as I need to continue to acclimate myself with the various offerings.

You know your welcome to anything I have. I could get it to CB and put a 17in Winn on it as well.

No problem man. Thickness is slightly larger than a 1.0 but smaller then a 2.0 has the flat front like the flatso..

I tried one with the larger grips but still couldn't get into it. I had two Pistolero grips and an iLine put on the three I have. Love that Pistolero grip. Just fits my hand right.

So I've been putting all morning with my 3 SeeMores and I'm liking them more and more. This whole process has really exposed some of the hidden benefits of a SeeMore putter. Still looking for the one that makes me fall in love.

Since we have the specific putter types for the MC, I really need to spend some time with my X3 and then the Si3 as well. Hmmmmm...

Since we have the specific putter types for the MC, I really need to spend some time with my X3 and then the Si3 as well. Hmmmmm...

No PTM love?

No PTM love?

I want heavier I think. Odds are I go 385 at 38" w/ the 15" grip. We will see where Brady and I go in the end, but its where my head is right now.

Standard length for me would be FGP2 all day, I don't like the PTM3 as much as the FGP2 USA model.

Unless my coach tells me different, I have my heart set on on ZJ's putter. PTM1 - Black (FGP USA)

Back