TaylorMade SLDR Driver - Review Thread

SLDR is very close to kicking the R1 out of my bag. I need the course to dry out so I can see if there is indeed more roll out. SLDR 9.5 TP with Stiff Speeder 6.3. Consistently flying it 5 yards further but my home course is a bit low so everything is plugging right now. I really have it dialed in as my typical miss is a fade/slice and I cannot fade this club unless I really try to. Love the shaft/head match as the weighting to me seems perfect and I feel almost nothing at impact.

Quick question folks. If I were to get just a SLDR head, would my R11s adapter work with this? I love my black tie shaft and hit one in this combo at a demo day but forgot to ask the rep....

Tap-tap taparoo

Quick question folks. If I were to get just a SLDR head, would my R11s adapter work with this? I love my black tie shaft and hit one in this combo at a demo day but forgot to ask the rep....

Tap-tap taparoo

yes it would.

Tap-tap taparoo
No it will not the swithched the adapter after the R11s/RBZ and the new one is not backwards compatiable
The Stage 2 adapter is the same the R1 has a diffrent ferrel

No it will not the swithched the adapter after the R11s/RBZ and the new one is not backwards compatiable
The Stage 2 adapter is the same the R1 has a diffrent ferrel

Conflicting answers here lol....

Tap-tap taparoo

I'm sorry. I am wrong. I read it as "the R1s adapter". The R11s will not fit.

Thanks guys!

Ok, add me to the list of SLDR owners now.

Now to see what it's like in real life instead of a sim if the weather would smarten up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Now to see what it's like in real life instead of a sim if the weather would smarten up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well hopefully you can get out soon

Well hopefully you can get out soon

The forecast for this weekend looks better, but we got snow again yesterday evening and enough that it was still on the ground this morning.

Anyone else with one noticing the SLDR plate on the bottom of the club peeling off? I saw min on the corners today just starting to lift off, wonder if I should go ahead and take it off or super glue it back down

Anyone else with one noticing the SLDR plate on the bottom of the club peeling off? I saw min on the corners today just starting to lift off, wonder if I should go ahead and take it off or super glue it back down

That is an issue with some of the early manufacured clubs call TM they will send you a new badge

I'mma leave this here:

Discuss amongst y'selves.

I'mma leave this here:

I just saw that i think it looks nice especially with the black face and underside

I'mma leave this here:

Yep. That will be in my bag. Can't wait.

i hope they make a light grey one to match the mini driver.

I'mma leave this here:

Love it - definitely picking one up next month as a bday present to myself!

Playing a round at an away course today and taking a 12* SLDR with me for a full round test drive (pun intended). I'm excited to see how I do with it. I hit it well at a recent Demo Day. But, that was just with a dozen swings or so.

Playing a round at an away course today and taking a 12* SLDR with me for a full round test drive (pun intended). I'm excited to see how I do with it. I hit it well at a recent Demo Day. But, that was just with a dozen swings or so.

nice buddy. Looking forward to your feedback.

Back