I want the orange puma glove!

Just ordered the red, blue and grey Footjoy Spectrum gloves. They look good and feel good.

Tapping Away

Honestly haven't put much thought into the color of the gloves, usually just get white because that's what most gloves are. I'd be fine with colors if they matched the outfit.

A reasonably nice glove that fits my big ole hand is all I care for. Usually that means white. If it wasn't at a cost premium and it fit well, I'd absolutely rock a color.

Just give me a regular white glove, I really can't stand any other color glove.

I played with a green GFORE glove all last year. I believe Blixt was wearing the same one at Augusta. Love that glove and will be getting another one for sure for this year.

I'd pay $50 if I could get my hands on a Dagwood Golf glove....

Tan

Does anyone know how durable the G-Fore gloves are?

Seems like you can have any color Callaway glove you want, as long as it's white. Which is fine by me. Tried a black glove once. The Arizona sun disagreed with it. I don't think it lasted a full round.

I have not had an issue with them.Good quality leather that has been holding up for me.

I'm not opposed to some color but I usually prefer either the white or black. Those seem to go with pretty much whatever I'm wearing at the time.

So I used to wear black gloves, yeah I know 'black' gloves for Panda. But seriously what are your thoughts on colored gloves? I was thinking of going with color this summer. Green, blue or other colors. What are your thoughts?

I used to play with a guy who would only wear a black glove. Always thought it just looked funny. I do have black rain gloves that I wear. The hirzl glove was as close as I have gotten to wearing a colored glove.

Extremely durable. I got probably 3 times the number of rounds out of it over my normal FJ ones.

I think theyre kind of cool. Variety is the spice of life.

i only use the Vision Gloves and they are grey and even thats different than most..... thats all the color i need on my gloves i have seen a green one which was kinda cool but its not for me.

I love black golf gloves, that green one Blixt wore wasn't the best looking though. I wouldn't mind having a colorful glove.

If you want durability, the black Bionic lasted me a full season of playing at least twice a week.

Extremely durable. I got probably 3 times the number of rounds out of it over my normal FJ ones.
How many G-Fore gloves did you go through last summer? I wore a Bionic glove last summer, and playing three times a week, I must have gone through 5 or 6 of them (even at the minimal rate of me wearing a glove).

I think I would have to play with a colored glove to really know how I feel about them. I like the look of just black or white gloves better, but I would definitely wear a colored glove if it added some pop to my wardrobe for that round.

If you want durability, the black Bionic lasted me a full season of playing at least twice a week.

The present grip is not for me

Colored gloves?

I'm cool with colored gloves just like I'm cool with colored shoes and belts. Plus if anyone could rock one it'd be my boy Freddie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Nike gloves but the xtreme color ones look kinda cheap and won't last too long. Now if they make the Dri-Fit tech model in various colors I'll give it a shot.

How many G-Fore gloves did you go through last summer? I wore a Bionic glove last summer, and playing three times a week, I must have gone through 5 or 6 of them (even at the minimal rate of me wearing a glove).

That's very surprising, I can go a whole season with one glove and that's playing at least twice a week. I use the "stable grip" model.

That's very surprising, I can go a whole season with one glove and that's playing at least twice a week. I use the "stable grip" model.
I don't use them often, and even leaving them in the cardboard package, once they harden/stiffen up, I toss them.

I don't use them often, and even leaving them in the cardboard package, once they harden/stiffen up, I toss them.

It's Cabretta leather, when they harden from the sweat you just throw it in the laundry with your clothes and it softens right back up and actually goes back to it's original fit. I actually just did this with my glove from last year for my first round this year. It was extremely hard and looked horrible, it looks brand new now.

Back