Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Working on a condo for 4 of us. Anyone else need a bed?

I do milehigh

Back to square one as these condo websites blatantly lied about the actual rates.

Booked the "Raven" suite at The Lankford. They are named after birds not sports teams so I feel ok with this.

Booked the "Raven" suite at The Lankford. They are named after birds not sports teams so I feel ok with this.
Pretty sure that's the one with the heart shaped tub. I'll let DevRicky know....

Probably not helpful for the THP event weekend but might work for those who live in the general area. Bayside and Bear Trap normally cost over $100 a round. Bay club is bit cheaper. I believe the free replay has to played on the same day as you play the course you want to do the replay at.

http://www.golffreeman.com/golf-packages.html

Pretty sure that's the one with the heart shaped tub. I'll let DevRicky know....

As requested. I couldn't believe it was still available with this group going there.

Just a reminder to shoot me a PM if you're in for a Sunday round as well. I'm planning on sending the list over to MD on Wednesday and we can figure out a course for Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am just checking to make sure that I am on the list for both Friday rounds.

Here are the official times, etc for the Friday practice rounds, they are pretty booked that weekend so there are some gaps, not much we can do about that.

Tee Time Summary

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 AM - 8:38 AM

19 Golfers

Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 PM – 2:54 PM
and 3:21PM - 3:30 PM
22 Golfers
Links At Lighthouse Sound Golf

Should be listed somewhere in the thread might have to go back a few pages.

Ok, here are the additions I have for each round:

Rum Pointe morning

T2GRN18
LeeB
Youngbuck
GregDan
Creegs7882

Lighthouse afternoon

T2GRN18
LeeB
Youngbuck
GregDan
Chosen1

Here who is who is currently in:

Rum Pointe morning round

PGG
vman
jlukes
Crest4
Bigball
MPlefty
O'Carroll
Maddog
amsmith61
buckbug
MI Slice
Tpluff
GolfinFF

Lighthouse afternoon round

PGG
Moosejaa (tentative)
Crest4
jwkde
Bigball
MPlefty
O'Carroll
amsmith61
buckbug
jlukes
MI Slice
Tpluff
GolfinFF
Buckjob
DevRickus
Rob Wedge

If the extras get in, the total number of golfers would be 18 for Rum Pointe and 21 for Lighthouse.

If anyone else wants in, please let me know by tomorrow. I will be sending the list of extras to Mike D. on Wednesday.

Thanks!
Bringing the list forward in the thread. I think it's the latest?

Figure I would throw it out there. With the move to Indy, I will have to fly in for this one. My question is - anyone already flying in? If so which airport is closest to Ocean City?

Salisbury is probably the closest airport but not sure how many flights and from where (small airport)

BWI is a tad closer than Philly not sure how the traffic would play into that.

It may of not been the most current list. PGG may have it somewhere

SBY is probably your best bet. There is an airport in west OC (Actually about 2 miles from Rum Pointe) but its mostly private jets. BWI and Philly are actually about the same distance from OC, but coming in on Friday, Bwi is going to take you across the Bay Bridge, which can bring its own sort of fun on a Friday afternoon. Philly is notoriously behind schedule and not my favorite airport.

Problem with Salisbury is it only flies to Philly and Charlotte. If you do go to Philly, pay the extra few to just fly to Salisbury. Or go through Charlotte...

I plan to fly into Salisbury.

Bump for Sunday Round sign-up.

Bump for Sunday Round sign-up.
Do you have a list of players that PM'd you? I don't remember seeing one posted. Maybe you could throw that up, so everyone knows who's in...and if there's anyone that wants in, but doesn't remember if they PM'd you or not would know.

Do you have a list of players that PM'd you? I don't remember seeing one posted. Maybe you could throw that up, so everyone knows who's in...and if there's anyone that wants in, but doesn't remember if they PM'd you or not would know.

Ask and ye shall receive!

List of THPers for a Sunday round:
OITW
MPLefty
DevRickus
tpluff
Michigan Slice
GolfinFF
buckbug
amsmith61+
v.man
jwkde
moosejaa
O'Carroll

Hey RC, unfortunately I didn't include you on the list because I wasn't sure which round you wanted in on. It shouldn't be too big of a deal; I'll find out how to add you to each round and do it, then let you know.

Figure I would throw it out there. With the move to Indy, I will have to fly in for this one. My question is - anyone already flying in? If so which airport is closest to Ocean City?

Ah man, no go to Philly area? I should have pitched it better..

Back