NHL 2013-2014 Season

I wish I had class tomorrow so I can see everyone on campus be all depressed after the ending to the wild game. It brought me great joy watching them blow it in regulation.

F****n​Blues, man. Kids got no quit in them, I can say that much.

Some awesome games tonight. Playoff hockey is the best part of all professional sports for me...I could watch it all day.

Playoff hockey

10155838_10152530550781055_5682623311548113752_n.jpg

Best quote from the Ducks Dman Ben Lovejoy, "It's a scary situation," Lovejoy said. "Luckily he's married. He's got a couple of kids. He's not trying to impress anybody with his face." The Reverend busting his captain's chops after a puck busted his face!

Visiting my In Laws and they are not fans of the NHL to say the least so I have not been able to see any of the games...... So weak. I am living vicariously through this thread haha

That Avs finish was exactly what the NHL playoffs are all about, such a great game. Much closer than I was hoping it would be, but glad the Avs pulled out the W!!!

Bruins tonight, finally!!

I am still in shock that the Wild blew that lead.

Enjoying a Molson Canadian as I type just wish I could enjoy one while watching the playoffs tonight. These labels are pretty cool....

hu4uhu9u.jpg

My wish may come true but not holding out hope haha

Got the remote and watching the Pre game for Habs Bolts. Go Habs can't stand the Bolts Uhh

My wish may come true but not holding out hope haha

Got the remote and watching the Pre game for Habs Bolts. Go Habs can't stand the Bolts Uhh

....and I thought we were friends Crest.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

....and I thought we were friends Crest.

Haha we are dude I hate the BOLTS so much man I can't cheer for them

Haha we are dude I hate the BOLTS so much man I can't cheer for them

I know the feeling, just towards the Habs.

That was pretty ugly.

What? Im missing the game

Defensive breakdown led to The Habs 2nd goal.

Price is playing well, this game looks much more like I expected this series to go.

Datsyuk with a ridiculous one-man effort to steal Game 1 in Boston.

just came back, missed the game, just catching up with the game, glad the habs won, but I am surprised that they come back to Montreal 2-0 , I was expecting a tighter matchup

just came back, missed the game, just catching up with the game, glad the habs won, but I am surprised that they come back to Montreal 2-0 , I was expecting a tighter matchup

Me too, lightning just missed too many opportunities early. Price played well though. But we all knew the lightnings chances dropped tremendously when Ben went down. Nonetheless the Habs have outplayed the Bolts in every phase.

Great game with the Ducks and Stars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back