THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 over thru 4. C'mon Chris!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par 5. 521 drive down the pipe. Lay up to water, 3rd shot just off the green to the right

Par 5. 521 drive down the pipe. Lay up to water, 3rd shot just off the green to the right

Get it up and down buddy

Love this thread. Get to follow along with others when I can't play.

THP Live Round thread!

4 over thru 5. Can't shake this bogey train

4 over thru 5. Can't shake this bogey train

You can. Just relax. Focus on hitting fairway. Then green. You got this

THP Live Round thread!

#6 par 4 400 yards. Drive right down the pipe, hit a 7i approach to 4ft. Time to putt!!

#6 par 4 400 yards. Drive right down the pipe, hit a 7i approach to 4ft. Time to putt!!

That's what's up! Let's do this

qazu8uja.jpg

Make that 2 ft...

Back to 3 over thru 6. Needed that jolt

I'm with you Brad. Playing bogey golf so far. 7 over thru 7. Ugh.

#7 par 4 356. Can't take driver cause of water 250 out. Hit 3W left, 7i just short. Chipped it up, rattled the flag and kicked out to 15 ft. 2 putt bogey.

Par 3 153. Pushed iron into bunker pin high. Got out to 4 ft and lipped it out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 over through 8

Par 3 153. Pushed iron into bunker pin high. Got out to 4 ft and lipped it out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 over through 8

That's pretty solid work there. Keep it up!

Par 4 #9 good drive, shanked approach, saved bogey. 42 this morning. Felt like it coulda been way better. I'll take it though

Par 4 #9 good drive, shanked approach, saved bogey. 42 this morning. Felt like it coulda been way better. I'll take it though

Sounds like you are driving it lights out

Sounds like you are driving it lights out

J40 was performing today. Only have time for 9 unfortunately. I was really feeling it. 42 on a tough track. Feels like progress

Wheels fell off. 45 on the front.

Started with bogey then three pars. Sandy on the last hole. +1 thru 4

Started with bogey then three pars. Sandy on the last hole. +1 thru 4

Keep it going bud. Great start.

Tee ball crawled under a tree. Punched 10 yd left, stuck a wedge to 10 ft then two putted. +2 thru 5

Par 5. Good drive, second shot in a creek, approach short left chip to 1 ft. Bogey with penalty. +3 thru 6

Finished with 44/45. Struggled with my wedges today. But I had some good shots as well. Love the XHot Hybrids I picked up from Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back