Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Played highlands of Elgin today, it's in pretty good shape. Shot an 87, drove it poorly with some penalty shots but had a gear time on a great golf course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played nine with Drp this morning. Got a few errands to run and it's off to the range to work on my wedges....they have been LESS than stellar so far.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Played nine with Drp this morning. Got a few errands to run and it's off to the range to work on my wedges....they have been LESS than stellar so far.

Shhh that 9 was a secret :D

Anybody want to play tomorrow near chicago? I know it's easter so not many will be able to play, but the weather will finally be nice and the courses should be empty!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Last minute....Playing Brightondale with Rambler at 2pm. $15 to walk or $25 to ride if anyone is available.

Hitting it superb today and all this year . Wonder if I should make a run at the tour next year ? I need a good caddie and a few sponsors . Anyone interested ?

There is absolutely no indiana golfers on here . Weird . No setting up event at cog hill if u guys want . And don't be cheapo, you only live once . Don't eat for a week

I got the stern look. That's a "no". Nice day down this way too. You guys playing 18?

Yup... 18 more tomorrow' :)

Anybody want to play tomorrow near chicago? I know it's easter so not many will be able to play, but the weather will finally be nice and the courses should be empty!

I've got a 240 at harborside port course.

Ok..seriously .. Cog hill middle of summer. Anyone ? It isn't that expensive , really .

I say a 20 man event $ 300 dollars in pot for skin and low scores

be a good time

Ok..seriously .. Cog hill middle of summer. Anyone ? It isn't that expensive , really .

I say a 20 man event $ 300 dollars in pot for skin and low scores

be a good time

Pretty sure we told u before that isn't what this is about....

Yesterday after 4p was colder than a witch's teet in Alaska. Today was the day to play

Sorry .. Just thought it would be a blast $ 100 team $ 100 skins $ 100 low score . Or we can make $ amount lower . That would be so so so much fun . Just think about it , some great fun on a great course and a chance to win$ and not lose that much $ either

There is absolutely no indiana golfers on here . Weird . No setting up event at cog hill if u guys want . And don't be cheapo, you only live once . Don't eat for a week

Sorry .. Just thought it would be a blast $ 100 team $ 100 skins $ 100 low score . Or we can make $ amount lower . That would be so so so much fun . Just think about it , some great fun on a great course and a chance to win$ and not lose that much $ either

There are plenty of people in IN.
Heck there is a THP Event here that sold out in seconds
There is also one planned not too far away in June, as well as the Wilson Event in Chicago.

Yet every time the post comes up, its always about getting people to gamble. Not everybody wants to do that. Perhaps the first time you set a THP Event, it is a bit more inviting and more would show the wanting to come.

I would think it's busy no matter what the occasion since it's the weekend. Where are you playing?

I have more fun just playing against my score

I would think it's busy no matter what the occasion since it's the weekend. Where are you playing?

Just booked oak brook golf club as a single at 1015. They paired me up with a twosome so there's room for one more if you want to join

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Just booked oak brook golf club as a single at 1015. They paired me up with a twosome so there's room for one more if you want to join

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Wish I didn't have family stuff...I would totally jump in.

Back