Best Looking Irons

More of a CB guy myself when it comes to looks.

588 CB's have always had a soft spot in my eye.

MIZUNO%20MP-53%20MAIN.JPG

Bridgestone J40 DPC

I think each of these are gorgeous:
Apex Pros
Bridgestone DPCs
Ping S55s

588 cb irons
J40s

Still have a soft spot for the Mizuno MP-64's.
14859_1.jpg

Srixon Z725.

My new MP4 irons are by far the prettiest irons out there. End of discussion. Now go home and shine up you clubs.

Titleist AP2, PING s55, Cleveland 588 CB/MB and Cobra AMP pros get my vote

Cleveland 588 Altitudes ftw!

I would have to say Miura Tournament Blades and 714MBs. The 714s will be going in my bag really soon!

For something different...

I always drooled over the gunmetal Cleveland ta1 blades when I was a kid... this picture doesn't do them justice, but the matte, gunmetal finish on the blades looked so cool
post-70656-1252357345-1_thumb.jpg

the new Wilson fg tours look pretty sweet as well...

Big fan of the
Apex pro
J40s
And of course tourstage x combo

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I love the looks of Kuchars j40 cb in that raw finish:
pehydepe.jpg

Mizuno mp4 are beautiful blades, titleist 714 ap2 are pretty as well. Oh can't forget the awesome callaway apex pros

I like the looks of the Srixon 745, Mizuno MP-15, and Apex Pro. For an older set I use to play the 962b and always like the way those looked.

For something different...

I always drooled over the gunmetal Cleveland ta1 blades when I was a kid... this picture doesn't do them justice, but the matte, gunmetal finish on the blades looked so cool
the new Wilson fg tours look pretty sweet as well...

Those Cleveland's are sweet. I have to second the Wilson fg tours as well, I saw those at a golf show this winter and was impressed.

Apex MB

In your opinion what are the best looking irons out there or that you have ever seen?

my new RSi2's!!!!

Quite the thread bump...As an update, I'd say that the new Bridgestone J15 MB's are quite the lookers. Those and the Srixon 945's.

Wilson FG Tour and the Srixon Z line is beautiful

Wilson FG Tour 100's that are sitting in my man cave. They are beautiful but damn unforgiving.

The most beautiful ball flight is off of my new XR Pro 5 iron. I've played 4 rounds with them and on my nemesis hole, the 203 yard 15th over water, my worst 5 iron tee shot has been 20 feet from the flag. It's only 4 rounds but I've gone from averaging 3.5 strokes or higher on that hole to now averaging 2.75. I hope the honeymoon lasts.

d8ca34da788155c53eccf82c757579fc.jpg

Tough question, but a couple sets immediately came to mind:

Adams Idea CMB
CMB_Down_Low.jpg

Wilson Staff FG62
post-119351-0-41516200-1342998279_thumb.jpg

Mizuno MP-64
MizunoMP-64.jpg

Back