The Milwaukee Area Thread

Did y'all escape the snow?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Where's the Milwaukee thread? Is this it? :)

Appleton already up to 30; just a "dusting" so it should be gone by noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appleton already up to 30; just a "dusting" so it should be gone by noon.

I'm that was winter's last hurrah.

55 today out swinging out the rust from winter need to work on a few things but not as bad as it could be ....

Played my first round of the year. Welcome back golf season!

So I just booked first tee time of the year. 9:39am at The Oaks. If anyone wants to join the reservation is under "Lederer"

Anyone golfing Saturday in the milw area?

Last edited:
Looking forward to meeting some of you at the WI event coming up soon.

Anyone golfing Saturday in the milw area?

Missed seeing your post before sending the PM on the other thread. I'm looking to play Saturday, somewhere within an hour of home (preferably), so that could get me as far north as Glendale (guessing), if anyone has suggestions or wants to tee it up.

Missed seeing your post before sending the PM on the other thread. I'm looking to play Saturday, somewhere within an hour of home (preferably), so that could get me as far north as Glendale (guessing), if anyone has suggestions or wants to tee it up.

I'm trying to figure how I can get out. I have a tasting thing for our wedding caterer at 130 splitting the day. Probably won't work out as I'll have to drive down early for a morning tee time and no clue when I'll be done for an afternoon time. Might have to play it by ear. Not good from a planning standpoint.

Nice lake bluff deal Saturday afternoon on golfnow...

Yeah, that would be a pretty tough task with that important of an appointment in the middle of the day.

Seeing as how it takes me over 100 strokes, I can't get in a round before 1:30 no matter when I start. ;)

We talking 104 or 140? 104 happens, 140 sounds like an uphill climb.

140 sounds like a nap at the halfway house....

140 sounds like a nap at the halfway house....

Funny you should say that. My game has been known to put people to sleep.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last minute....Playing Brightondale with Rambler at 2pm. $15 to walk or $25 to ride if anyone is available.

Hopefully my lesson will make me feel better about meeting up with THPers to golf next time. Brighton Dale is not too far from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody golfing this weekend south/southwest of Milwaukee?

Going camping this weekend with 15 other's in Brodhead.... But four of us are gonna sneak away early and play a close course called Decatur Lake Saturday morning.

Hope to get out sat. and sun this weekend..:golf::banana:

Well I figured since this place is right on the Wisconsin/Illinois border, I'd put it out there for the Milwaukee folks as well....

Hey for everyone in the area, there's a HUGE demo day being held June 7th at Pro Circle Golf in Spring Grove. All the manufacturers are there and you can test pretty much everything on grass. There's usually giveaways and stuff as well from the companies that are there. Wilson usually has their fitting truck on site. Thought everyone may want to check it out if they're free.

http://www.procirclegolf.com/demo_days.htm

Pro Circle was my jam when I lived in spring Grove last year.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back