esg777

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I got the Nike FI impact and finally got them on the course. I like the idea of Nike incorporating free technology in golf shoes. I tend to walk as much as possible, so it is super comfortable.

I was a little skeptical about that non spike bottom. The shoe was super stable and never lost traction during my round. I will game a few more colors. Luckily, for me a buddy works at nike.

What at other spikeless golf shoes do you game or want to game?

Callaway Del Mar are just incredibly comfortable. Still my 1st choice.
Puma Monolite are close to being right there. If not #1, then 1a for me right now.

I have every pair of spikeless out there right now, and nothing has come close to these 2 this year.

Callaway Del Mar are just incredibly comfortable. Still my 1st choice.
Puma Monolite are close to being right there. If not #1, then 1a for me right now.

I have every pair of spikeless out there right now, and nothing has come close to these 2 this year.

I will have to check them out.

Have you worn the TW shoes at all Orange? If so, how would you compare them to the FI Impact. I think the heel drop is higher on the FI impact, but some folks have said they found the impact more comfortable. I ask partly because I've been coveting the grey/orange colorway, though I have realized I need to calm it down with the orange golf apparel and equipment...

Just bought a pair of Asics Matchplay online. Have not worn them yet.

JB, if you have these I'd be interestedd to hear what you think of them.

I too have the FI Impacts and absolutely love them.

I also have the TW 14's and, like Orange mentioned, they are stiff at first. Mine are actually still stiff so I don't know if they ever break in. After the first round in the TW 14's, there was a blister forming on my big toe...and I rode in a cart lol. And yes I'm sure they were fit and worn properly. I might be in the minority but after the one round in them I was almost thinking of selling them, they were that uncomfortable. I also have Lunar Control II's and Air Range WP II's and those are both MUCH more comfortable. IMHO the Impacts definitely win the Nike comfort competition.

I work in wholesale sales for a sneaker company and have a shoe addiction. This addiction seems to be spilling over into golf shoes.

Just bought a pair of Asics Matchplay online. Have not worn them yet.

JB, if you have these I'd be interestedd to hear what you think of them.

Wow I do not. However should very soon as I thought they arrived already.

I got the Nike FI impact and finally got them on the course. I like the idea of Nike incorporating free technology in golf shoes. I tend to walk as much as possible, so it is super comfortable.

I was a little skeptical about that non spike bottom. The shoe was super stable and never lost traction during my round. I will game a few more colors. Luckily, for me a buddy works at nike.

What at other spikeless golf shoes do you game or want to game?

I love the FI as an all around shoe but I have to say, in wet weather or o really wet grass they aren't very good for me and I'm not a hard swinger. I lose my footing really easy with them but they are incredibly comfortable.

I'd like to try some others but I'm really reluctant to buy anymore.

My favorite golf shoes period, are Ecco Biom Hybrids. I also have Puma Faas Lite Mesh and Ecco Street Sport spikeless, which are OK. I'm currently hard pondering the Puma Biofusion Spikeless Mesh since they are waterproof.

The Nike FI Impact remind me of a pair of sneakers....almost too much.

I wasn't thinking of selling mine after the first round but I did certainly have some buyer's remorse for sure. I believe the TW13's had the same issue with the tongue from other reviews I've read, so I'm floored why Nike would continue to put that same tongue into this shoe rather than fix the problem. I'll likely go spikeless most of the summer thankfully. I'll give the TW14's some more due diligence but so far I'm not blown away and may be in the market for a new set of spiked shoes soon.

To me, I think the 14s are actually worse than the 13s. The 14 weren't even comfortable when I tried them on in the store.

Trues are still the best in my opinion. I'd like to get a pair of the True Lyt Drys this summer.

Back