Houston Area THP group

We could do one of the quail valley courses in Missouri City at 3:00PM. Any other takers?

I could probably swing a Sunday afternoon. Weekdays are no good for me unless the tee time is around 4:30, or so.

Afternoons are tough for me. Two little ones at home I have to play earlier in the day . You guys go ahead & we can catch up another time.

Afternoons are tough for me. Two little ones at home I have to play earlier in the day . You guys go ahead & we can catch up another time.
I'm on the same agenda, afternoon weekend tee times are hard for me to make due to family obligations.

Hey guys can you do May 16th Friday afternoon? play in kingwood country club.

That is my Friday off, so I could swing it if that is what the group decides.

I should be good for either saturday afternoon or sunday morning this weekend.

edit: Sunday is now tied up for me... still good Saturday starting around 2ish, though if there is any interest.

Let me know when and where. would def like to try and play with yall this weekend

I'm good anytime, if you have room triplebogeytim

jflores mid afternoon is fine, thank you

Do we want to try and hook something up for Saturday Afternoon?

We could do one of the quail valley courses in Missouri City at 3:00PM. Any other takers?

I would love to Jack, but getting there by 3pm would be pushing it for me.

Do we want to try and hook something up for Saturday Afternoon?

I will be there if we set something up for Saturday. I am working until about noon off of Hardy Toll Rd, so it would have to be about a 2:00 tee time depending on location.

I will be there if we set something up for Saturday. I am working until about noon off of Hardy Toll Rd, so it would have to be about a 2:00 tee time depending on location.

Okay, sounds like a plan.....Not sure if Mike or Jack can make it.......nikkoplease might be able to get in and Golf/OCD has said he wants to play...got any ideas for a course?

I'm no good this weekend guys. I'm traveling this week

Just spitballing a few courses here after looking online:

Longwood: ~$30 at 2:08 (golfnow)
Clear Creek: ~$25 at 2:20 and 3:08 (golfnow)
Cypresswood (Cypress Course): $42 after 2:00

These were just a few, but I am not too familiar with south side courses, which would probably be a better option depending on who is playing.

This weekend tied up with tball, kids bday parties, the usual.

I'm free Wednesday after 11 if anyone wants to play then. Saturday may be possible as well.

i can play anytime this weekend (4/26 or 4/27). I can also get my cousin to play with us as well.

i can play May 16th. that's my off friday, but that's gonna be hard to swing for most people driving all the way up to kingwood.
weekends are probably better.
as of now that weekend for me is open (5/17, 5/18)

nikko

Monday 4/28@3:10
Golf/OCD and I have a tee time at Wildcat Highlands if anyone wants to join. I can modify our reservation or you can go to Wildcat site and get a tee time.

Monday 4/28@3:10
Golf/OCD and I have a tee time at Wildcat Highlands if anyone wants to join. I can modify our reservation or you can go to Wildcat site and get a tee time.

bring some extra balls :act-up:

Are you telling me jflores is taking me to a ball eating track, :act-up: Looking forward to it. and appreciate his efforts and triplebogeytim for including me

Wildcat has been known to borrow some balls and never return.

Just spitballing a few courses here after looking online:

Longwood: ~$30 at 2:08 (golfnow)
Clear Creek: ~$25 at 2:20 and 3:08 (golfnow)
Cypresswood (Cypress Course): $42 after 2:00

These were just a few, but I am not too familiar with south side courses, which would probably be a better option depending on who is playing.

Clear Creek is good....have only played there once, but it was decent....couple of blind tee shots

I could see 2:20 being a good option.....how many would be up for that on Saturday?

Clear Creek is good....have only played there once, but it was decent....couple of blind tee shots

I could see 2:20 being a good option.....how many would be up for that on Saturday?
You guys can reserve via Clear Creek site for $25 and save yourselves golfnow $3 reservation fee. Clear Creek is a in decent shape, fairways are green and rolling. Greens are not ultra fast but are in good shape and hold approach shots. I can't do this weekend, tie up with family obligations.

Back