THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par on #4 after missing a hard breaking 5 foot birdie putt. Bogey on 5 after a bad chip, and par on the par 3 6th after lucking out on a bladed 7i that rolled to 15ft but missed the putt. These greens are tough to read. +2 going to 7.

Bah. Bad 3 putt bogey on 7, good par on 8 due to a great 45ft lag putt, and a bad bogey on 9 missing a 5 footer for par. Making the turn with a +4 (40)

If anyone uses the swing by swing app on their phone you can post the live round link and you can follow along the holes and see the course as well. Kind of cool

Just returned from the dead zone (10-13). Yanked my drive on 10 into a ravine and ended up with a double. Three putt bogey on 11 and par on 12. Had a 20ft downhill eagle chut on 13 that I blew ten feet by and ended up with par. The flatstick is really letting me down today. +7 going to 14.

Pars on 14 and 15. I'm hitting some good shots that just aren't getting close. Seems that ya really need to know these greens to score here

Took a bogey on 16 but got it right back with a birdie on 17. +7 going to 18.

Jacked my drive into some deep crap on 18 and did well to make it into the greenside bunker. Burned the edge on a 20 footer to save par. Finished up with an 80.

THP Live Round thread!

zyge7e7e.jpg

Following a womens group :alien:

Just missed a 10' for bird. Missed the comebacker. Hate 3 jack bogeys

#BuyABetti

Hacker and Adam Hartzell deliberating over a shot.
apuraves.jpg

Why the pants and long sleeve shirts? It's springtime and the sun is out!

Golf Channel Pre Game is on now..... 2 hours until the epic round 3 showdown of the Flog/ATL Invitational Series (aka Golfs 5764th Major)

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

me3u8ahe.jpg

Looks like it's gonna be slow, but there Is work to be done!

4 over through 10. Greens are in rough, rough shape

Nice wind behind me, Tee shot 310 down right side, 79yds left

27 ft for birdie, missed on the low side, made the come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back