Happy Birthday Oregon Jack

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Happy birthday!

IMG_0659.JPG

Thanks guys! Had a pretty good day.. Other than shooting 91 at a fairly easy course..

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Where'd you play?

Great blue. Sunday, i shot 80 with a three putt and two lost balls. Monday i shoot 91 with 4 lost balls and 5 or 6 3 putts. Nothing was working. At all, it sucked.

Great blue. Sunday, i shot 80 with a three putt and two lost balls. Monday i shoot 91 with 4 lost balls and 5 or 6 3 putts. Nothing was working. At all, it sucked.

My home course! It can really punish you if you are a little wayward on your approaches, especially on the back side. Add bad putting to that and it's easy to post a big number. Shake it off.

My home course! It can really punish you if you are a little wayward on your approaches, especially on the back side. Add bad putting to that and it's easy to post a big number. Shake it off.

Yeah it was just hard because i played really well on sunday other than the two doubles i took because of lost balls, that plus losing any chance at state really sucks.

Happy Birthday ! ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was just hard because i played really well on sunday other than the two doubles i took because of lost balls, that plus losing any chance at state really sucks.

Yea that stinks, sorry buddy.

Back